$130-$163 – Vermont: Green Mountain Escape into Fall, 65% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Stay in the heart of Vermont’s Green Mountains this summer at the Point at Castle Hill and save 65% on regular rates into fall foliage season.
"A picturesque home base for enjoying outdoor activities in southern Vermont" -- Oyster
- Stay in a Double Queen Room
- $130 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays through June 13
- $147-$163 per night ... Sunday-Thursday; June 16 - Oct. 31 (Bonus: 2-night weekday stays are $130 per night)
- $36 credit per person toward a 50-minute massage (once per stay)
- Guests staying midweek also receive a $36 credit toward a gourmet three-course preset dinner for two (once per stay)
- Upgraded rooms and select weekends are also on sale
What You Need to Know
- Note: Some dates have a 2-night minimum length of stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$25 per guest, per night; children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly on request and only in Double Queens rooms; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within an hour’s drive of historic towns popular with antiquers
- Two hours from Boston and four hours from NYC by car -- ideal for a quick weekend getaway
- Access to the property’s indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, game room and award-winning spa
Part of the Castle Hill Resort and Spa, The Pointe is nestled in Vermont's Green Mountains. Visitors can enjoy the great outdoors on the mountain’s skiing and hiking trails, golf courses and zip lines. Popular for their antique shops and covered bridges, the historic towns of Manchester, Woodstock, Quechee and Weston are within an hour’s drive of the property.
Rooms with queen beds and suites to accommodate the entire family are available. All accommodations include free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, refrigerators and coffeemakers, while those in suites enjoy the comfort of fully equipped kitchens, jetted bathtubs and living rooms with sofa beds and gas fireplaces.
Breakfast is served at the Sweet Brier Restaurant. Each season the prix fixe menu at Castle Hill changes to utilize the best local fresh produce and meat. After a day of hiking, visitors can unwind with a soothing face or body treatment at the Aveda Concept Spa within the Castle Hill Resort.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request for one child under age 2.
Extra bed available upon request: US$29 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: US$19 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Cribs available on request for one child under age 2.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$20 plus tax per pet per night. Pets are allowed in Double Queen rooms only.
Please contact the hotel upon booking to register all pets.
Pets are allowed in Double Queen rooms only.
Fees: A US$50 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The heated outdoor pool and hot tub, located at the Castle Hill Spa, are complimentary for spa guests. A $15.00 USD (subject to tax) fee applies for guests not getting treatments at the spa.
$130 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(105 Member Ratings)