$336 – Costa Rica Villa w/Plunge Pool, 50% Off
Located in the small beach town of Las Catalinas on Costa Rica's Guanacaste coast, this hotel has "set a new bar for adults-only boutiques" (Telegraph). Dip your feet in your private plunge pool while saving over $337 per night, including major holidays.
- What's included:
- Stay August-October
- $336 per night in a Villa with Plunge Pool
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $72)
- Welcome cocktail for two (reg. $49)
- 10% discount on food and beverage
- Villa Sunset Pool and Villa Suite Plunge Pool rooms are also discounted and available for June-October stays
- 3-night minimum required for deal rate
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $72 per night; the fee covers access to 13 miles of hiking and biking trails, transportation to the beach and turndown service (upon request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary self-parking
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- New adults-only Guanacaste hotel with panoramic ocean views
- Infinity pool, alfresco bar and locally sourced open-air restaurant
- Villas have private terraces with plunge pools -- upgrade for sunset views
- Yoga and workout equipment can be requested for private in-room use
The first hotel to open in Las Catalinas on Costa Rica’s Guanacaste coast sets the bar high for all who follow in its footsteps. The adults-only Casa Chameleon is sandwiched between one thousand acres of dry forest with hiking and horseback trails to the East and its beachy western border bellies up to the Pacific Ocean for direct access to snorkeling, kayaking and paddleboarding. Offering panoramic ocean views, the hotel features minimalist contemporary design and a zero-edge infinity pool with an outdoor bar.
With only 21 private villas, the hotel guarantees a secluded, intimate experience for all guests. Luxurious accommodations include king size canopy beds with glassed doors opening to plunge pools on private terraces, minibars stocked with Costa Rican refreshments, Bluetooth speakers, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning. Guests can upgrade to west-facing rooms for unobstructed sunset views over the ocean or suites with separate living rooms.
There is no on-site spa, but the resort offers in-room massages and facials. Those trying to stay on track with their fitness goals can have workout and yoga equipment delivered to their suite before arrival. Private martial arts lessons, yoga instruction and personal training is also available upon request.
The atmosphere at Sentido Norte Restaurant & Lounge is like stepping into a friend’s gourmet kitchen serving coastal Costa Rican cuisine for three meals a day. From made-to-order breakfast smoothies to fresh-caught seafood, creative dishes made with local products are available all day at the open-air cliffside restaurant.
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 16.
Minimum age required to check-in: 16.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Adult only hotel. Minimum age 16. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes:
Access to the hiking and biking areas (22 km of trails)
Bedside water and coffee in villa replace everyday
Transportation to the beach
Turn down service (upon request)
This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$336 / night
When You Can Go
Discounts available through October
Getting ThereThe hotel is 45 minutes from Liberia Airport and offers free parking for guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(24 Member Ratings)