$110 & up – North Carolina: Outer Banks Oceanfront Hotel, Save 40%
Why We Love This Deal
Situated just steps from Nags Head's 12 miles of pristine beaches, this oceanfront hotel allows for easy access to the area’s famed sand dunes, lighthouses and local restaurants.
- Stay in a City View room
- $110-$126 per night ... March
- $142-$174 per night ... April-May
- $253-$317 per night ... June
- $317-$397 per night ... July-August
- Upgrade to an Oceanview room (when available) for +$16-$32
What You Need to Know
- Peppercorns restaurant will be closed for renovations through March. The hotel will offer a complimentary continental breakfast during renovations
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Accommodations have private balconies overlooking the beach, dunes or Atlantic Ocean
- Twenty minutes from attractions like Jockey’s Ridge State Park, Bodie Island Lighthouse and Jennette’s Pier
- Property features an indoor heated pool and hot tub
The Ramada Plaza Nags Head provides an affordable beachfront escape on the Outer Banks. Only a grassy dune separates guests from the Atlantic waters and quiet beach. Once the summer crowds disperse, Kill Devil Hills beaches are a favorite for collecting colorful sea glass and stargazing.
All rooms have a private balcony with large sliding-glass doors, so guests who opt for the oceanfront rooms enjoy views of the waves even indoors. All rooms are outfitted with mini-fridges, microwaves and free Wi-Fi.
Guests have access to the hotel's heated indoor pool, hot tub, gym, laundry room, and business center. The on-site restaurant, Peppercorns, will be closed for renovations through late March. The hotel will offer a complimentary continental breakfast during renovations.
This oceanfront hotel features a deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The Wright Brothers National Memorial, "The Lost Colony" historical performance, the North Carolina Aquarium and Bodie Island lighthouse are all minutes away. Guests can also take advantage of activities such as hang gliding, deep-sea fishing and biking.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$10 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$35 plus tax per pet per night. Dog friendly rooms are located on the first floor.
Dog friendly rooms are located on the first floor.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The hotel is currently undergoing two renovation projects: The balcony rails are being replaced and restaurant is undergoing renovations and will be closed through the end of March. A complimentary full breakfast will be offered during renovations.
$110 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(49 Member Ratings)