$115 – B.C. Lakeside Retreat with Breakfast, Reg. $174
Visits to this boutique-style resort on Sproat Lake are more than 30% off when staying two nights. This package even includes daily continental breakfast for two.
- What's included:
- $115-$150 per night, most dates May 21 - June 27
- Upgrades to rooms overlooking the lake start at $139 per night
- Includes daily continental breakfast for two at either Drinkwaters Restaurant or Dellas Café
- All guests have unlimited use of water sports equipment, reserved private fire pit, daily access to indoor activities in the Stirling Room and concierge service
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly room is limited to the Lake View Accessible room; a $29 pet fee (plus tax, per pet, per night) applies
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located at the entrance to the Pacific Rim region and a gateway to Tofino, Long Beach and Ucluelet
- A 2.5-hour drive from Victoria, the resort is a great locals’ getaway; it’s also convenient for Seattleites taking the ferry
- Rooms have locally sourced art, treats and artisan products that change seasonally; some have balconies and lake views
- On-site Drinkwaters Restaurant earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor from more than 100 reviewers
- The resort has its very own beaver dam
This boutique-style seven-room resort is intimate in atmosphere but big on amenities. In addition to the usual suspects like free Wi-Fi, bathrobes and in-room coffee, booking a room at Sproat Lake Landing Resort also gets you reserved seating at a private fire pit. Guests will also appreciate unlimited use of water sports equipment, daily access to indoor activities in the Stirling Room and concierge service.
Rooms are designed with inspiration from the Pacific Northwest and feature locally sourced art, treats and artisan products that change seasonally. Families can spread out in Resort View rooms with two queen-size beds, while capacious Lake View king rooms have private balconies with views of Sproat Lake, Mount Arrowsmith and the resort’s natural beaver habitat. All rooms have rainfall showers and personal refrigerators.
Dining on site at Drinkwaters Restaurant, Lakeside Lounge or Stirling Room comes with expansive views. Drinkwaters has floor-to-ceiling windows and a patio that overlooks the lake and the Joe Drinkwater IV tugboat, which is named after the famous prospector and trapper who pioneered much of the gold-rush activity in the area. Be sure to take a ride on this eye-catching red vessel for shoreline tours to see ancient Aboriginal rock-carved petroglyphs, kilometres of untouched shoreline and forests, and maybe a glimpse of the world’s largest flying boat, the Mars bomber.
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Sproat Lake Landing has limited front desk hours. To make arrangements for check-in after 8pm (local hotel time), please contact the hotel (250-723-2722, Shauna at 250-730-5252 or by email at email@example.com) at least 24 hours before arrival.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Infant cribs (pack-n-play) are available, free of charge, for one child up to 30 pounds.
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds available in Resort View rooms only.
Infant cribs (pack-n-play) are available, free of charge, for one child up to 30 pounds.
Pets are allowed subject to room availability. Additional fee of C$25 (plus tax) per pet, per night of stay. Pets are only allowed in the Lake View Accessible room.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Drinkwaters Restaurant is open 7 days a week from May 20 to Sep 30, and open Friday to Sunday from Oct 1 to May 19.
For Monday to Thursday during the period from Oct 1 to May 19, Drinkwaters restaurant may be open with a 24 hours reservation notice policy and subject to management confirmation. Please contact the hotel at 250-723-2722 and press 1 on the automated menu to make reservations at Drinkwaters.
Over 30% Off
$115 / night
When You Can Go
May 21 - June 27
Getting ThereSproat Lake Landing Resort is an approximately 2.5-hour drive from Victoria International Airport. For those coming from Seattle, it's an approximately six-hour trip including the ferry from Washington to Victoria.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(25 Member Ratings)