The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
Why We Love It
- Named to the Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Awards list (2016)
- Luxe spa with 22 treatment rooms and over 100 services
- Grammy Award-nominated jazz artist performs live four nights a week
- French Quarter hotel one block from Bourbon Street
"An oasis of cool, calm leisure mixed with Southern hospitality" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A $250 million renovation transformed the Maison Blanche department store into the stately Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans. The AAA 4-Diamond Beaux-Arts building was carefully adorned with marble statues, crystal chandeliers, an art collection worth $3.5 million and an outdoor courtyard with a gazebo and fountain.
Guest rooms are outfitted with feather beds, jewel-toned antique furniture, local artwork and Italian marble bathrooms. Suites include private bedrooms, sofa beds and balconies overlooking the Mississippi River. The Maison Orleans is a “hotel within a hotel,” featuring personalized concierge services, complimentary cocktails, snacks and a 24-hour grab-and-go station.
Grammy Award-nominated jazz musician Jeremy Davenport entertains visitors and locals alike in his namesake lounge four nights a week. The lounge serves New Orleans delicacies like Louisiana crab claws and cocktails and is open seven days a week for afternoon tea, accompanied by a harpist on Saturdays and Sundays. M bistro offers a menu of farm-to-table Southern cuisine and discreet dining options including three velvet-draped “Cheater’s Booths” and a private wine-tasting room. The hotel’s crawfish concierge teaches guests how to cook, peel and eat the Southern staple in the courtyard while the crustaceans are in season.
Over 100 indulgent services are performed at the 25,000-square-foot spa including local practices like the Voodoo Ritual with herbs and absinthe to in-room detoxifying treatments to cure Hurricane hangovers. The property also offers a fitness center, limousine services and complimentary Tesla charging.
The Canal Street landmark is on the outer edge of the French Quarter and one block from Bourbon Street. Jackson Square, Louis Armstrong Park and the waterfront Woldenberg Park are within a 15-minute walk of the property.
- "One of the city's most regal hotels" -- Fodor’s
- "Inspired by the magnificent antebellum mansions of the city's fabled fast life" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 28 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.