$170 – Shuswap Beachfront Hideaway incl. $50 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The journey through the lake-filled Shuswap region to this tucked-away resort is just as impressive as the views from the guest rooms where Travelzoo members save over 45% on current rates and receive a nightly credit.
- $170 per night ... Standard Queen or Standard King Room
- $196 per night ... Deluxe King Room
- A $58 nightly credit to put toward dining, golf or the spa
What You Need to Know
- Fully Refundable Deal: Cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before check-in for a full refund. Applies to bookings made for stays through May 13
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are $26 plus tax, per night; children 13 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-F
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Through winter, the area is ideal for snowshoeing, snowmobiling and glimpsing more visible wildlife like moose and coyotes
- The resort is a 50-minute drive from Kamloops
- The Le7ke Spa -- inspired by First Nations' decor -- has an infrared sauna, a Vichy shower room and a pool
- The on-site Jack Sam's Restaurant and Lounge serves dishes with an indigenous influence
Quaaout Lodge & Spa at Talking Rock Golf Resort is a beachfront resort in the B.C. interior between the Rockies and the Pacific coast. Take in natural surroundings in any season and get a taste of local First Nations traditions and food.
On-site activities include bocce, canoeing and golf on the 18-hole championship course. Several First Nations interpretive areas, such as a traditional sweat lodge, are open for guests to learn more about the culture of the Little Shuswap territory. Jack Sam’s Restaurant & Lounge has views of Little Shuswap Lake and serves traditional dishes inspired by local flavours and ingredients like elk, bison and salmon.
Rooms are decorated in crisp neutrals and have a minifridge, coffee maker, 37-inch HDTV and bathrobes. Each deluxe room has a private balcony or patio looking out onto the lake and mountains. All guests enjoy access to the sand beach, the on-site fitness centre, and an indoor pool and whirlpool. This hotel is pet-friendly.
Nearby attractions include the Treetop Flyers zip line and walking tours with the Adams River Salmon Society. The BC Wildlife Park, Cascades Casino and Secwepemc Museum are all 30-45 minutes away by car.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 13 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request (based on availability) for one child up to age 3: CA$10.00 plus tax per night.
Twin cot available on request (based on availability) for one adult in the Deluxe King Rooms only: CA$25.00 plus tax per night.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Extra person charge is 20 CAD (subject to tax) per person per night after 2 guests and will be charged directly at hotel.
Please note: if making a reservation for more than 2 occupants, please select 2 guests for your booking and specify the total number of guests in the "Special Requests Field" (maximum occupancy is 2 guests for King Rooms and up to 4 guests in Two Queens Room).
Crib available on request (based on availability) for one child up to age 3: CA$10.00 plus tax per night.
Pets are allowed on request. Fees vary and are based on number of pets and length of stay. See below for details:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$170 / night
About the Hotel
For a more scenic route from Vancouver, take Highway 99, otherwise known as the Sea-to-Sky Highway, for dramatic ocean and mountain views. This route takes about two hours longer than the direct four-hour drive on the Trans-Canada Highway.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.