Hotel Le Concorde
Why We Love It
- Iconic to the Quebec City skyline since the 1970s
- The hotel features a revolving restaurant, Ciel!, atop the hotel
- Enviable location on Grande Allee and the Plains of Abraham
- All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and access to the new indoor pool, hot tub and workout room
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Le Concorde is the place to be if you love being in the centre of it all. Located on Grande Allee, great restaurants, entertainment and the historic Plains of Abraham are all at your doorstep. A 10-minute walk takes you to the National Assembly of Quebec (Quebec’s Provincial Parliament), the gates of the old walled city and The Musee national des beaux-arts du Quebec.
The impressive lobby features high ceilings, leather seating and marble and wood panelling. Bursts of colour can be found in funky sculptures, lush topiaries and orange accents that are scattered throughout. Rooms are decorated more neutrally, in creams, deep browns and jewel-toned reds.
Two different dining experiences await you at Le Concorde. Try JAJA, a popular Quebec City chain, for classic Italian dishes and cocktails or the revolving Ciel! for the best views of the city.
All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi and access to the indoor pool, hot tub and workout room. Dry cleaning services and children’s beds are available for an extra cost. Parking is available on-site in an underground facility.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request: CA$10 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets (Up to 2 per room) are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$25 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
The below policies must be adhered to:
• A fee of CA$25 (subject to tax) will be added to your bill in order to authorize the presence of an animal in your room
• A maximum of 2 animals per room is tolerated.
• The pet can NEVER be left alone in the room. It is necessary that you bring the animal with you when you leave the room. You can also use pet-sitting services if you cannot bring your pet with you.
• Exotic animals are not tolerated.
• Your pet has to be in a cage or on a leash at any time when you circulate through the hotel’s public areas.
• As the owner of a pet, you are fully responsible for the behavior of the animal during your stay at the hotel. If we need to refund guests because of disturbances caused by your pet, the fees will be directly charged to your bill.
• Any damage to the hotel’s property caused by a pet will be directly charged to the pet’s owner.
• Pets are NOT ALLOWED in the restaurants, the fitness center or the pool area.
• You have to advise the front desk of the presence of an animal in your room upon your check-in.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for CA$28.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for CA$24.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(12 Member Ratings)