$163 – Stoney Lake Retreat with Breakfast, 35% Off
Travelzoo members save 35% on these packages at Burleigh Falls Inn, "a lovely spot" (Toronto Star) that's just a two-hour drive from Toronto.
- What's included:
- $163 per night ... most Wednesdays-Sundays through Jan. 31
- Traditional breakfast for two (reg. $30)
- Welcome basket with snacks and beverages ($10 value)
- Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival ($16 value)
- Bonus: Stay for two nights for an even better rate of $146 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding in motel cabins only; additional guests ages 13 and older are $18 per night
- Extra bed available on request and in Main Inn rooms only
- A 30% deposit (room and tax) is required upon booking; full payment is required upon arrival
- Refundable price; book now and cancel at least seven days before arrival if needed
- Traditional breakfast consists of two eggs, bacon, home fries, toast and tea or coffee (upgraded items available at an additional cost)
- Free parking and Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; one pet per unit allowed in motel cabins only for $29 per night (contact property to confirm availability)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Situated on the 11-acre Burleigh Island with panoramic water views
- The area is known for outdoor activity; from cross-country skiing and snowmobiling in the winter to canoeing and fishing in summer
- Main Inn rooms have fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, minifridges, and free Wi-Fi
In the North Kawarthas, Burleigh Falls Inns sits near one of the largest lakes in the area -- Stoney. Though situated on the 11-acre Burleigh Island, the Inn is only a 30-minute drive to downtown Peterborough with numerous shops and restaurants.
On-site, guests will appreciate the remote location and scenery Burleigh Falls has to offer. The falls at Lock 28 on the Trent-Severn Waterway are only a three-minute walk from the Inn, while the property itself boasts expansive lake views. Main Inn rooms are quaintly decorated and have fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs. Also available are the Lakeside Motel Units with screened porches and access to the shared fire pit. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.
The Grill restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily with menu items such as baked brie in phyllo pastry, the Burleigh burger and eggplant Parmesan. Next door, The Market offers farm-fresh artisan cheeses, fruits, and vegetables, along with a selection of wine from Black Prince Wineries. The Market is open seasonally from April-October.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10:30am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs are not available. Extra bed available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 12 or one adult: CA$15.00 (subject to tax) per night. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 12 is CA15.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Cribs are not available. Extra bed available on request (and based on availability), for one child up to age 12 or one adult: CA$15.00 (subject to tax) per night. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 12 is CA15.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, in Lakeside Motel suites only, and will be charged CA$25.00 (subject to tax) per stay. Guests must agree to in-house pet policy.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$163 / night
When You Can Go
Most Wednesdays-Sundays through Jan. 31
Getting ThereBurleigh Falls Inn is an approximate two-hour drive from Toronto International Airport and a 35-minute drive from Peterborough Municipal Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(100 Member Ratings)