$250 & up – NYC 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Located two blocks from the Empire State Building, the Arlo NoMad, a trendy micro-hotel with sleek, contemporary rooms, is offering 45% off rates through the summer. Travelzoo members also get daily breakfast for two.
- Accommodations in a City View Queen room through Aug. 30
- $250 per night ... Sundays
- $331-$397 per night ... Monday-Saturday
- Surrounding dates in October are also on sale
- Upgrade to a City View King for +$104
- Includes daily breakfast for two ($120 value)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a room
- No extra beds or cribs are available; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (on request)
- These rates are refundable; cancel 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night room-and-tax penalty
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of US$32, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, wine happy hour (5:30-7:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday), water upon arrival, and access to bicycles, fitness classes and digital newspapers
- Valet parking is US$55 per night plus tax
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hip hotel designed with inviting, cozy common spaces plus a rooftop bar
- Located two blocks from the Empire State Building
- Home to brand new Middle Eastern restaurant "Lamalo"
Less than three years old, the Arlo NoMad is located in the trendy NoMad district, just two blocks from the Empire State Building.
Championing the micro-hotel concept, rooms are small but "with big personalities thanks to boho-chic decor and thoughtful amenities" (Condé Nast Traveler) like modular furniture, mini-fridges, an open-closet system with adjustable hanging pegs, rain showers, Blind Barber bath products, hand-held clothing steamers and automated window shades. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide rooms with plenty of natural light.
Guests are encouraged to check out the NoMad Bodega, a well-stocked 24-hour spot offering a great selection of eclectic local snacks, plus Joe coffee and a daily selection of pizzas and sandwiches. For something a little heartier, head to the on-site Lamalo restaurant, serving sharable Middle Eastern cuisine, including house-made Jerusalem Laffa bread and a variety of authentic dips.
Don't miss the cozy second-floor library that shifts from a co-working space during the day to an evening hangout space with cocktails and small bites provided by the second floor Barlo. The seasonal rooftop bar, The Heights, serves inventive cocktails, along with uptown and downtown views.
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: US$55 plus tax per day. The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
A resort/facility fee of US$32.15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Urban Fee (listed as Facility Fee) includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$250 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(51 Member Ratings)