$234 – Milwaukee's Brewhouse Suites w/Free Parking & PBR
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
It doesn't get much more "Milwaukee" than a stay at the Brewhouse Suites, home to a Pabst brewery for nearly a century. We've negotiated discounted rates for members including parking and a six-pack of PBR.
"Offers outpourings of luxury, history" — OnMilwaukee.com
- Check into a Studio Queen Suite
- $234 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through February and Friday-Saturday, January-February
- $284 per night ... Friday-Saturday, November-December
- Valet parking (reg. $41 per night) and a six-pack of PBR upon arrival
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- It's a hotel in a former Pabst brewery — what's not to love?
- The large, spacious rooms are surprisingly quiet; many feature brick wall accents, soaring ceilings and views of the city skyline
- All guests receive complimentary continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi
- Every room has a kitchenette with a stove, microwave, fridge and Keurig coffee maker
This is as Milwaukee as it gets: an all-suite boutique hotel built inside a former Pabst brewery, which crafted beers including PBR for over a century. After check-in, guests are greeted by the grand five-story atrium, complete with copper brew kettles flanked by original ironwork, staircases and an 1890s stained glass window of King Gambrinus, the patron saint of beer.
All rooms include a kitchenette with a full refrigerator, Keurig coffeemakers and flat-panel TVs, and many rooms feature headboards and furniture crafted from wood used in the original factory. Studio rooms start at a spacious 330 square feet, with more than double that space available in the suites (plus loft-like interiors with exposed brick walls and steel beams).
Situated within walking distance of downtown and the riverwalk, the hotel is home to Jackson's Blue Ribbon Pub, which specializes in cheese curds, sandwiches, burgers and, of course, local beers. There's also an on-site fitness center, laundry facilities and an outdoor patio (which, of course, serves as a beer garden as well).
Located a little west of downtown Milwaukee, the neighborhood surrounding the Brewhouse Suites features destinations like the Pabst Brewpub around the corner and Milwaukee Brewing Company two blocks east. The new Fiserv Forum is a quick half-mile walk away for Bucks games and concerts.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: US$30 plus tax per night. Please note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal, the parking fee is waived.
Please note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal, the parking fee is waived.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
30% Off Weekdays
$234 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.