JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE
Why We Love It
- In LA Live Center, home of LA Lakers, Kings and Nokia Theatre
- Huge pool deck with great views from adjacent patio and bar
- In same building as the Ritz and guests have access to their spa
- Business travel-friendly: Three blocks from convention center
"Close to everything downtown L.A. has to offer" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Without leaving the property, guests of JW Marriott at L.A. Live can access the Staples Center for Lakers games, the Grammy Museum, the Nokita Theatre, a nightclub, bowling alley and multiple restaurants. The hotel is also just three blocks from the Los Angeles Convention Center, attracting business travelers in addition to visitors in town for concerts and sporting events.
Rooms offer the option of two double beds or one king bed with flat-screen televisions, marble bathrooms, iPod docking stations, minibars and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms include suites with sitting areas, sofa beds and kitchens.
Connected to the Ritz-Carlton, guests of the JW have access to the luxe hotel’s spa and WP4 restaurant. Other dining options include the LA Market Restaurant with a number of featured restaurants including Wolfgang Puck. On the fourth floor, guests will find the hotel’s huge pool deck surrounded by chaise lounges and cabanas. The adjacent rooftop patio looks out over the LA skyline and has a seasonal bar. The fitness center is located on the second floor and accessible with a room key at any hour of the day or night.
- "One could easily spend their entire visit without venturing beyond L.A. LIVE and have an action-packed getaway" -- TimeOut Los Angeles
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 17.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 0.00 per accommodation, per night
- Spa access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)