$228 – Suite at Stylish Palm Springs 4-Star Resort
It's not too late to plan a Palm Springs escape this summer. Save up to 70% on a newly updated suite at a hip 4-star hotel near downtown's bars and restaurants.
- What's included:
- Travel through September; select dates in December
- $228 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $259-$275 per night, Friday-Saturday
- Bonus: Labor Day weekend is available for $259-$354 (2-night minimum required on Saturday-Sunday); peak season also discounted as low as $338 per night in October-November
- Stay in a newly updated Junior Suite with a private patio or balcony
- Welcome bubbly for two ($33 value)
- Two $34 Azure Spa vouchers
- One $27 voucher toward dinner for two at Cantala
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Additional adults are +$95 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel up to 48 hours prior to arrival if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35 ($40.85 including tax) per night; the fee covers parking, access to the pool areas, fitness center access and Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- Spa vouchers can be used toward one regularly priced massage or facial and cannot be combined with any other offers; gratuity is additional and based on regular price
What you need to know:
"A nice, boho-chic choice " -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Legendary playground of the stars in the '60s -- Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley stayed here
- Recline by the free-form pool while sipping classic cocktails from Bikini Bar
- Retro-chic rooms decorated with mid-century lamps, shag rugs and marble bathrooms
- It's a 15-minute drive from downtown
Walk in the footsteps of Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley at Riviera Palm Springs, once an iconic desert playground of the stars during the swinging '60s. Situated at the base of the majestic San Jacinto Mountains, this 24-acre resort boasts a mix of past and present influences, from vibrant shag rugs to Andy Warhol pop art and an eclectic blend of retro and modern furnishings.
Towering palms surround two sparkling pools, private cabanas and intimate poolside bars and fire pits. There is also a Watsu therapeutic soaking pool with additional lounge space. Guests can dine on locally sourced cuisine at Cantala or sip a cocktail at Gypsy Rose. The resort also features a full-service spa and fitness center.
Retreat to a room with a king bed, marble-clad bathroom and views of lush gardens or mountains, or stretch out in a spacious suite. Most rooms have private balconies or patios from which guests can soak up the landscape and find an oasis from the bustle of downtown Palm Springs, just 2 miles away.
- "A nice, boho-chic choice for a dip, a cocktail, and a desert night spent poolside by a fire pit" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in Larger Suites only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $25 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in Larger Suites only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Dogs (Up to 2 per room, combined weight of 50 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $100 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$40.85 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes:
Self Parking, Wi-Fi, Fitness Center, Business Center, Bicycle Rental, Daily Newspaper (Upon Request).
This fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $18.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self Parking is included in the Resort Fee.
$228 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through September; select dates in December
Getting ThereThe resort is approximately an eight-minute drive to the Palm Springs International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.