$168 – Top-Rated Cape May Hotel near Beach
Ranked the No. 1 hotel in Cape May by TripAdvisor reviewers, this hotel across from the beach is offering 35% off stays through December. Even better, this deal is for a Two Queen room, which sleeps up to four people with no extra-person fees.
- What's included:
- Stay Sunday-Thursday
- $168 per night ... November-December
- $236 per night ... October
- Weekends also on sale, starting at $236 in November-December
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a Two Queen room
- Extra beds are not available
- These rates are refundable; cancel prior to 3pm local time, 31 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the full stay deposit (room and tax), less a $50 cancellation fee (subject to tax)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of 7% per room per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, ICONA Keurig Coffee, cozy robe amenities, pool monitoring and maintenance and towel service (seasonally)
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Cape May is listed as one of New Jersey's Best Beaches and America's Most Beautiful Coastal Views (Travel + Leisure)
- Studios feature kitchenettes, marble bathrooms and side oceanview balconies
- Free Wi-Fi and parking for all guests
One of the newest properties on the Jersey Shore, ICONA Cape May is a beach-facing hotel featuring all-new accommodations, stunning ocean views and complimentary guest parking. The hotel is less than a mile from the historic shops and restaurants of Cape May’s Washington Street Mall and just 3.5 miles from the famous Cape May Lighthouse.
Rooms include a compact refrigerator, microwave, flat-screen TV and a shared or private balcony. Upgraded South Side King Studios feature a galley kitchen, marble bathroom with walk-in showers and side views of the Atlantic Ocean from the balcony. Amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a complimentary seasonal shuttle to a private beach at ICONA Diamond Beach.
During summer months, guests have access to two restaurants at ICONA's sister property, ICONA Diamond Beach. Please call the front desk to verify availability and restaurant times.
Guests with families can visit Cape May Zoo, a 20-minute drive away, open year-round and free of charge. Atlantic City is about an hour north of the hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Children welcome and must be included in total room occupants for all reservations.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on 2 guests in the Premium King and 4 guests in the Standard Two Queen.
Children welcome and must be included in total room occupants for all reservations.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort fee of 7% (subject to tax) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
This fee includes Wifi available throughout the hotel, ICONA Keurig Coffee, Cozy ICONA Robe Amenities, Pool monitoring, maintenance and towel service (seasonally), Complimentary Shuttle to Diamond Beach (seasonally), and Daily Membership to the ICONA Diamond Beach Beach Club (seasonally).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers complimentary on-site Self-Parking based on availability. There is additional on-street parking if the parking garage is full.
The outdoor, heated pool is open from the 2nd weekend in May until Columbus Day in October, weather permitting.
$168 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through December; weekends also on sale
Getting ThereNew York City is about a three-hour drive, and Philadelphia is about an 1.5-hour drive. The hotel is 50 minutes by car from Atlantic City International Airport. The hotel offers free parking for guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(19 Member Ratings)