Roseate House London
About the Hotel
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Room (rates vary between $252-$433 per room depending on date booked), with late checkout until 1pm (subject to room availability on the day of departure), for two
- Full English breakfast (worth $32 per person)
- A glass of prosecco each on arrival (worth $17 per person; once per stay)
- An overnight stay in a larger Executive Room now starts from $306 (rates vary between $306-$487 per room depending on date booked)
Why We Love This Hotel
- This Victorian-era boutique hotel "delivers flawless service, character and charm" (The Daily Telegraph)
- It's a 10-minute stroll from Hyde Park, while Kensington Palace, Portobello Road Market and Harrods department store are all within a 30-minute walk away
- All rooms have period features and hand-crafted Bellestrata beds, while "extremely nice staff create a comfortable, homely atmosphere" (The Good Hotel Guide 2019)
Handily placed near Hyde Park, Roseate House London offers a "classic and elegant" (The Daily Telegraph) stay in central London. Set on leafy Westbourne Terrace, this boutique hotel is spread over three restored townhouses built in 1842. Lancaster Gate and Paddington Tube stations are both just over five minutes' walk away, providing easy access to the city's top attractions.
Kensington Palace, the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain, the Royal Albert Hall and Oxford Street are all within 20 minutes' walk of the hotel, while Portobello Road Market in Notting Hill and Harrods department store are 25 minutes away. Buckingham Palace is about 40 minutes away on foot.
Roseate House London's interiors are in keeping with its Victorian heritage, and include a bar and dining room with plush banquettes, chandeliers and a marble fireplace, where guests can sip cocktails and dine on modern international cuisine. Traditional afternoon tea is also offered, and there's a private courtyard garden.
All 48 guestrooms feature hand-crafted beds, antique furnishings and oil paintings, as well as limestone bathrooms with designer toiletries. Room service is available daily from 6am-10pm. Pets are allowed, please contact hotel prior to arrival to arrange details.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest. Children 11 or under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra bed available on request for children age 16 or under and in the Executive Rooms and Suites only: free of charge for children age 11 or under, £35 per night for children age 11 to 16.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Extra beds are not available for older children and adults.
Children 11 or under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra bed available on request for children age 16 or under and in the Executive Rooms and Suites only: free of charge for children age 11 or under, £35 per night for children age 11 to 16.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The bank card used to make the reservation must be presented upon check-in for verification against your photo ID, such as a passport or ID card. Failure to comply may result the hotel not honoring the reservation. If the booking is made by a third party, please contact the property directly to make alternative arrangements.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(41 Member Ratings)