$275 – Vermont 4-Star Resort in Ski Season, 40% Off
Experience the beauty and adventures of winter at the scenic Woodstock Inn & Resort, located an eight-minute shuttle ride from the renowned Suicide Six Ski Area. Travelzoo members save up to 40% on stays at this idyllic Vermont property, which received a Reader's Choice Award by Conde Nast Traveler in 2018.
- What's included:
- Stay through April 4 in a Woodstock or Garden King room
- $275 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $337-$383 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays (Saturdays require a 2-night stay)
- Complimentary bottle of wine, once per stay ($45 value)
- Note: Garden rooms are on the ground floor, which opens out into the garden and pool area (not basement-level)
- Specify red or white wine under "special requests" when booking; it defaults to red wine
- Saturdays require a 2-night minimum stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; an extra bed may not be available in some Woodstock King rooms; upgraded room types allow additional adults at higher rates
- Up to two children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later (a 50% deposit is due at the time of booking)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $42 plus tax per night; the fee covers parking, shuttle service to the Suicide Six Ski Area, morning/evening coffee service and more; beginning March 1, this fee will be increased to $49 plus tax per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"One of Vermont's most luxurious hotels" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Activities galore: game room for kids, hiking, biking, fishing
- "Quintessential New England" with "one-of-a-kind shops" in town (Boston Globe)
- Kelly Way Gardens hand-picks fresh ingredients for the farm-fresh cuisine on site
- Lobby has been transformed to make guests feel like they're in a living room setting
The Woodstock Inn sits on land dating back to the 1700s, once owned by the Rockefeller family. Today, it's nestled between the charming town from which it takes its name and Vermont’s only national park, Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Park.
Following a $2.6 million renovation in 2017, the hotel’s front entry, arrival experience and first-floor public spaces have been transformed into a cozy welcome respite. Bookshelves, handpicked furniture and a massive stone fireplace set a homey feel, with the check-in process re-imaged from a singular front desk into several concierge desks to give guests a much more intimate welcome to the property.
Guest rooms are “contemporary and luxurious” (Fodor’s) and feature cherry or mahogany furnishings, handmade quilts and modern amenities like Nespresso coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and plush robes. Each suite includes a seating area with writing desk as well as all-white bathrooms decorated with subway tile and marble.
For dinner, visitors can pick from five restaurants on the property including The Red Rooster, a AAA 4-Diamond recipient, the more casual Richardson’s Tavern, Fairway Grill’s seasonal outdoor setting, the seasonal Perly's Pourhouse at Suicide Six Ski Area, or The Red Barns at Kelly Way Gardens, a farm-to-table program.
The property’s sprawling grounds include gardens, a newly opened mountain biking park, tennis courts, athletic club and indoor sports center and an 18-hole golf course, which is lauded as the oldest golf course in Vermont. The resort’s “stunning” 10,000 square-foot state-of-the-art spa where "the mood is peaceful, quiet and serene" (Fodor's) also offers guests a full menu of treatments, plus a eucalyptus steam room, outdoor hot tub and cedar sauna.
- "Near the heart of Woodstock, Vermont, serves as a convenient home base for exploring this quaint community" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Far from the main road but still on Woodstock's gorgeous green, this resort has a hard-to-beat location" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night. Extra bed not available in Tavern Fireplace Rooms and some Woodstock King and Two Queen Rooms (based on square footage of room).
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Up to 2 children 17 or under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Rates are based on double occupancy. $30.00 USD plus tax per night for each additional adult over 2.
Some rooms have a maximum occupancy of two people and most rooms have a maximum of 4.
Extra bed not available in Tavern Fireplace Rooms and some Woodstock King and Two Queen Rooms (based on square footage of room).
Pets are allowed in pet friendly rooms only. A non-refundable cleaning fee of $150 USD plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of US$30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee will be increasing to $35 USD plus tax, per night effective March 1, 2019.
The resort fee includes:
The resort fee will be increasing to $35 USD plus tax, per night effective March 1, 2019.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Advanced dining reservations for the Red Rooster restaurant are highly suggested, especially for Friday and Saturday evenings. Please contact the hotel directly to check availability and make reservations prior to check-in.
Game Room is available for kids of all ages.
Laundry / Dry Cleaning is available (limited hours / fees apply).
Room amenities include a mini-refrigerator.
Roll-in Shower is available on request.
$275 / night
When You Can Go
Options through April 4
Getting ThereThe hotel is 90 minutes from Burlington International Airport and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. The inn offers free parking on-site for guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(222 Member Ratings)