$288 – Vermont 4-Star Resort through Ski Season, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Between snow-capped mountains, charming towns and post card-worthy covered bridges, how could Vermont in winter get any better? How about saving up to 40% at one of the top 10 best resorts in New England (Conde Nast Readers' Choice Awards 2019) through peak ski season into spring.
"One of the most outstanding properties in Woodstock" — Oyster.com
- Check in to a Woodstock or Garden King room through April
- $288 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $352 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- One complimentary bottle of red or white wine upon check-in ($53 value)
What You Need to Know
- Specify whether you'd like red or white wine in the 'Special requests' section on the next page
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Up to two children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $51 plus tax per night. The fee covers valet and self-parking; morning and evening coffee, tea, hot cocoa and cookies; fitness classes; and more
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly in select Garden Level rooms for a fee of $219 plus tax per stay
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Loads of year-round activities range from tennis and golf to skiing and mountain biking; guests can even try their hand at falconry
- There's a 10,000-square-foot spa on site, where you'll find a full menu of treatments, plus a eucalyptus steam room, outdoor hot tub and cedar sauna
- If you're looking for covered bridges and boutiques set amid rolling hills, look no further: The nearby town of Woodstock is home to a bevy of traditional farms, artisan shops and photo-worthy historic mansions
The Woodstock Inn & Resort screams rural Vermont in the best possible way: For starters, it's set against the backdrop of Woodstock Village — home to covered bridges, artisan shops and loads of quaint colonial architecture. It also boasts uniquely Green State amenities like the on-site dairy farm, where guests can sample homemade cheese and ice cream, on top of more traditional resort activities like the Nordic center, Suicide Six ski area, tennis courts and spa.
The hotel itself was originally built by the Rockefeller family, and it still bears robber-baron design elements like the meticulously maintained gardens or the immense fireplace in the lobby. The upscale vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, thanks to high-end amenities like mahogany furnishings, pillowtop mattresses and plush robes, as well as modern necessities like Nespresso machines, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
On site, you'll find five restaurants offering everything from local brews and après-ski cocktails at Perley's Pourhouse to AAA 4-Diamond award-winning cuisine at the resort's flagship Red Rooster restaurant. Guests can also partake in wine tastings and cooking classes at the Billings Farm Learning Kitchen on the resort.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Up to 2 children 17 or under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed not available in Garden Rooms, Tavern Fireplace Rooms, Woodstock King and some Woodstock Two Queen Rooms (based on square footage of room).
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Some rooms have a maximum occupancy of two people and most rooms have a maximum of 4.
Extra bed not available in Garden Rooms, Tavern Fireplace Rooms, Woodstock King and some Woodstock Two Queen Rooms (based on square footage of room).
Pets are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
When booking the Travelzoo Deal rate, please list if you prefer red or white wine in the "Special Requests" field. If a preference is not noted, the selection will default to red wine.
Advanced dining reservations for the Red Rooster and Richardson's Tavern restaurants are highly suggested, especially for Friday and Saturday evenings. Please contact the hotel directly to check availability and make reservations prior to check-in.
Game Room is available for kids of all ages.
Laundry / Dry Cleaning is available (limited hours / fees apply).
Room amenities include a mini-refrigerator.
Roll-in Shower is available on request.
Up to 40% Off
$288 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(125 Member Ratings)