$114 – Niagara Falls Stays w/Casino Credit, Breakfast & Parking, Reg. $166
Stay a 10-minute walk from the Horseshoe Falls with this offer that saves over 30% on stays and includes additional perks.
- What's included:
- Travel through April 30
- $114 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $152-$190 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Accommodations in a Traditional room with two queen beds or a Jacuzzi Suite
- Includes a $50 casino credit for Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara, beer tastings for two at Niagara Brewing Company and other dining credits
- Junior Suite - King Jacuzzi rooms also available for +$40 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking. Extra occupant fee for guests ages 18 and over is $34 (plus taxes) per person, per night
- Extra bed available on request and in Traditional Rooms only for $34 (plus taxes)
- Refundable price; 72-hour cancellation policy applies
- No matter where you book, a 6.67% resort fee (inclusive of tax) is applicable; the fee covers buffet breakfast for two, Wi-Fi, parking and use of amenities such as indoor pool and sauna
- Not pet-friendly
- Some of the included credits come with usage restrictions or requirements; for more information on these or the hotel itself, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Walking distance to the Falls, and close to all of Clifton Hill's myriad attractions
- Parking is free, a hard-to-come-by amenity in Niagara Falls
- The large indoor pool is located in a sunlit courtyard in the centre of the hotel
- All guests of the hotel enjoy a free buffet breakfast and Wi-Fi
Within walking distance of the Falls, this family-friendly hotel is right in the centre of all the action in Clifton Hill. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is within a five-minute walk from the hotel, and both Casino Niagara and the Rainbow Bridge to the U.S. are reachable in under 10 minutes.
The large indoor pool and sauna are located in the central courtyard of the hotel, adjacent to the terrace, where guests can take advantage of the free breakfast buffet every morning. Many of the guest rooms have balconies overlooking this sunny central courtyard. Rooms have all the expected amenities, along with free Wi-Fi, while Family Suites have two connecting bedrooms and a minifridge. Jacuzzi Suites have oversized tubs in the rooms.
Free parking is available for all hotel guests, something that is rarely offered by Niagara Falls hotels, and the business centre is open 24 hours a day. There's no on-site restaurant, but there are a multitude of options at your doorstep.
Note: The pool will be closed from Jan. 29 - Feb. 8 for scheduled maintenance.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge (based on availability) for children up to the age of 2 in the Traditional Rooms and Family Suites.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available on request in Traditional Rooms only: CA$25.00 (subject to tax) per night.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Cot/crib available on request, free of charge (based on availability) for children up to the age of 2 in the Traditional Rooms and Family Suites.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Municipal Accommodation Tax (listed as City Tax) of $2.00 plus HST (13%) per room, per night applies and will be added to your bill upon checkout.
No matter where you book, a 6.67% Facility Fee (inclusive of tax) is applies and will be added to your bill on checkout.
The Facility Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Fine Print:
Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included) and are dine-in only, one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees.
Casino Slot Voucher: Must be 19 years of age or older and a valid PAC member at time of redemption. Membership is free. No purchase necessary. Terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. Valid government-issued photo identification required to sign up for PAC card or redeem offer. Offer not valid to self-excluded/trespassed individuals or employees of participating hotels. Offer is non-negotiable non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods or services or combined with any other offer or complimentary. Offer is in Canadian dollars. Downloadable offer is non-cashable and must be played at the slot machine. Limit one offer per person per day. Offer valid for 24-hours after date of stay. Redemption may be refused should Fallsview Casino Resort or Casino Niagara suspect a voucher is being redeemed contrary to the program’s intended purpose. Maximum of 26 offers can be redeemed in a calendar year per individual. Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara reserve the right to modify or cancel this program or offer at any time without notice. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Play.Smart. www.playsmart.caolen coupons. Play.Smart. www.playsmart.ca
Over 30% Off
$114 / night
When You Can Go
Through April 30
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 25-minute drive from Niagara Falls International Airport, a 45-minute drive from Buffalo Niagara International Airport and a 1.5-hour drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(402 Member Ratings)