$236 – St. Pete Beach Family-Friendly Hotel, 55% Off
Stay in a suite at this Florida beachfront property perched on the white-sand shores of St. Pete Beach while saving up to 55% on regular rates.
- What's included:
- Stay through Dec. 20 in a One-Bedroom Courtyard Suite
- $236 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $379 per night ... Friday-Saturday (2-night minimum stay)
- Waived resort fee (reg. $81 including tax), which covers unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide and Surf WipeOut ride; daily cushioned beach cabana for two; guest room Wi-Fi; one parking pass per room; fitness center and tennis court use; paddleboats along the waterway; mini golf; campfire s'mores; touch tank experience; family pirate show; dive-in movies and other resort activities; beach games like volleyball, bocce ball and corn hole; pool towels; two bottles of water daily; in-room safe; newspaper in lobby; and local phone calls
- $40 food-and-beverage credit to Palm Court Italian Grill
- The resort is undergoing interior room renovations and exterior painting beginning August through the fall of 2018; it will not affect public areas or facilities and all will remain open; guest impact will be minimal
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +$10 for refundable price on Sundays-Thursdays
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
What you need to know:
"The property feels fresh and modern, with fun features like marine-themed decor and artwork" -- Oyster
Why We Love It
- Eco-friendly beachfront resort, named for wildlife conservationist Guy Harvey, boasts marine biology theme and aquatic artwork throughout
- Resort features two outdoor pools, watersports, surf simulator and fishing expeditions
- For $35, guests can snorkel in the restaurant’s gigantic aquarium, built in collaboration with Animal Planet's "Tanked"
- Guests also have access to amenities at the nearby, TradeWinds Island Grand
This 5-acre, family-friendly property has two outdoor pools (including one that is for adults only), a hot tub, VIP gulf-front cabanas at The SandBox beach lounge and hammocks strung between palm trees, tempting guests to drop everything and relax in the Floridian sunshine. RumFish Grill, the on-site seafood restaurant, features a 33,500-gallon aquarium with over 30 species of tropical fish that guests can snorkel with. After dark, guests congregate around the beach fire pits to roast s’mores and sip beers from the nearby SandBar beach bar.
Suites have kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, microwaves and refrigerators, sleep up to six guests and face the adult pool or the courtyard’s tranquil koi pond.
Vibrant sea creatures swim across the walls of this high-rise beachfront resort echoing the artistic style of the property’s namesake. Guests also have access to all amenities at the nearby TradeWinds Island Grand, which is a five-minute walk from the property. Additional amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a full-service spa and salon to pamper vacationers, snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing expeditions, tennis courts, mini golf, paddleboards, dive-in movies and family pirate shows.
- "Offers good options for both dining and exploring" -- Fodor’s
- "The property feels fresh and modern, with fun features like marine-themed decor and artwork" -- Oyster
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: US$5 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on two adults. Additional charge of $15 plus tax per night for each person after two guests in room. Maximum occupancy is six guests. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra beds are not available.
Only service animals allowed.
A daily resort fee of $45.00 plus tax (50.85 including tax) will be waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
The Resort Fee includes:
Unlimited rides on the High Tide Slide and Surf WipeOut ride, daily cushioned beach cabana for two, guest room WiFi, one parking pass per room, fitness center and tennis court use, paddleboats along the waterway, mini golf, campfire s'mores, Touch Tank Experience, Family Pirate Show, Dive-In Movies and other resort activities, beach games like volleyball, bocce ball and corn hole, pool towels, two bottles of water daily, in-room safe, newspaper in lobby and local phone calls.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The resort will be undergoing renovations beginning August through the fall of 2018. This will include interior room renovations and exterior painting. This will not affect public areas, facilities etc. and all will remain open. Guest impact will be minimal.
$236 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Dec. 20
Getting ThereThe resort is 35 minutes from the Tampa International Airport and parking is free on-site.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(106 Member Ratings)