Hyatt Regency Phoenix
Why We Love It
- Home to Phoenix’s only rooftop revolving restaurant
- Business-focused, across the street from the convention center
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Features an outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness center
"An upper business class atmosphere" -- Gayot
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Staying at Hyatt Regency Phoenix places guests in the heart of downtown and within a 10-minute walk of Chase Field, the Arizona Science Center and Orpheum Theatre. Though equipped with business-minded amenities like, the hotel's proximity to attractions makes it popular with tourists as well.
Guest rooms and suites offer views of the valley and city skyline through wide windows stretching the length of the room. Decorated with artwork and the color palette of the Southwestern landscape, rooms feature amenities like flat-screen televisions, lavish linens, iHome docking stations and free Wi-Fi. Visitors have the option of one king, two queens or two double beds, accommodating up to four guests in each room.
Beat the desert heat with a dip in the large outdoor pool, soothe sore muscles in the hot tub or soak up the Southwestern sunshine from one of the surrounding lounge chairs. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day, and jogging route maps are available at the front desk for those who prefer to hit the pavement. For meals, the property offers options including Compass Arizona Grill (the only revolving rooftop restaurant in town), a casual sports bar, a breakfast buffet and the swanky Compass Lounge overlooking the Valley of the Sun.
- "The convenience of Downtown Phoenix's light rail makes this convention-center hotel an attractive destination for vacationers, too" -- Fodor's
- "Consistent Hyatt-level service and an upper business class atmosphere" -- Gayot
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 23-33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15-33 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.