$246 – Virginia: 4-Star Resort in Summer, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to Virginia wine country for a relaxing getaway along the Potomac at Lansdowne Resort & Spa and save 55% through summer.
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Double Room, July-September
- $246 per night... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $328 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Book a stay over July 4 weekend for a special holiday celebration, including fireworks, live entertainment, BBQ buffet and more
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $47 per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi , access to the fitness center, pool and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Luxuriate at the on-site spa and save over 35% on a massage, facial, or mani/pedi with this exclusive offer.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Sprawling resort on 476 acres overlooking the Potomac River in Virginia wine country
- Tons of outdoor activities, including golf, tennis, basketball, sand volleyball and three outdoor pools
- Nearby hiking and biking trails for all levels
- Perfect for a weekend getaway from D.C and just 8 miles from Dulles International Airport
Set on 476 acres overlooking the Potomac River, the AAA 4-Diamond Lansdowne Resort and Spa is an ideal getaway for families and couples alike. With plenty of activities both within the resort and in the surrounding area, guests have no shortage of activities to choose from. The resort boasts five pools, three tennis courts, three golf courses, a 12,000-square-foot spa, and miles of hiking trails. Surrounding Lansdowne are 45 wineries, 20 breweries, and the shops and restaurants in downtown Leesburg.
The 296 guest rooms and suites offer views of the resort, golf course or Potomac River. Complimentary Wi-Fi, minifridges and Keurig coffee makers are standard in all rooms. Book a suite for more space and upgraded amenities. Some suites even have private balconies.
The resort offers three on-site dining options, including Coton & Rye tavern, which serves locally sourced dishes and a wide array of beer, wine and signature cocktails. For breakfast with a view, head to Riverside Hearth, where you can pile your plate with the likes of made-to-order eggs, fresh fruit and waffles while taking in views of the resort through floor-to-ceiling windows. Piedmont’s Table, located in the Golf Club at Lansdowne, serves modern American fare.
Grab your goggles and get in a few laps at the heated indoor lap pool. Kids of all ages can enjoy the waterslide and interactive fountain at the outdoor aquatic center. For a quieter pool experience, head to the adults-only pool.
The two 18-hole courses designed by Robert Trent Jones II and Greg Norman are a golfer’s delight. There’s also a Greg Norman-designed 9-hole course suited for all skill levels. Guests also have access to the health and fitness center which offers a variety of equipment, as well as small group fitness classes.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$40 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Up to 2 pets are allowed, up to 75lbs each.
There is a $100 non-refundable fee per pet staying 6 nights. Max fee of $150 non-refundable fee for up to 2 pets staying 6 nights.
There is a $200 non-refundable fee per pet staying 7+ nights.
Up to 2 pets are allowed, up to 75lbs each.
A resort/facility fee of US$32 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. A Resort Fee of 32 USD per night (no tax) will be charged at time of booking.The Resort Fee Includes:
Valet service fee: US$20 plus tax per night.
Complimentary Wi-Fi, two free bottles of water upon check-in, mini refrigerator, complimentary coffee/tea maker, hairdryer, phones, in-room safes, irons and ironing boards, access to Fitness Center and pool complex.
A Resort Fee of 32 USD per night (no tax) will be charged at time of booking.The Resort Fee Includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$246 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.