The Arch London
Why We Love It
- Named 'Best Newcomer' 2013 by Condé Nast Johansens
- Superb location: tucked away just off Oxford Street
- Sublime afternoon teas with a 'press to refresh' cocktail service
- Great service: the staff are described by the Good Hotel Guide as "unfailingly helpful"
"Near-perfect for a romantic assignation" -- Time Out
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Named Best Newcomer by Condé Nast Johansens in 2013, The Arch is a family-owned boutique hotel complete with liveried doormen, contemporary interiors and a surprisingly friendly vibe. The hotel is spread across a clutch of Georgian townhouses and mews buildings in a quiet central street, just off bustling Oxford Street.
The Martini Library offers decadent afternoon teas with a "top-class" cocktail menu, according to Time Out. Beware the innocently-easy 'press to refresh' drinks service! HUNter 486, the hotel's brasserie serves decently-priced British classics and has a wood-fired oven for tasty, and remarkably authentic pizzas. The Good Hotel Guide particularly liked the breakfasts, noting the "especially good" homemade muesli and sourdough toast.
Rooms are vibrant, with striking floral wallpaper and entertainment facilities galore, from 10,000 plus channels of internet radio to a library of Oscar-winning DVDs. Most of the granite bathrooms are also equipped with TVs and special pillows for the bath tubs. Thoughtful extras include US and European adaptors, free soft drinks in the mini bar and a Nespresso machine. Some suites have kitchenettes and others have heated private courtyards -- a rarity in London.
The location is superb: a hop-and-skip from the famed shopping of Oxford and Bond Streets, it is also just a short stroll from the green open spaces of Hyde Park. Marble Arch tube is just around the corner for easy access to the rest of the capital's sights.
- "The staff were unfailingly helpful" -- Good Hotel Guide
- "Near-perfect for a romantic assignation" -- Time Out
- "A discreet and well-positioned refuge from the bedlam of Oxford Street" -- The Independent
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to 2 years old (in Deluxe Rooms and above only). Extra bed available on request, in Executive Room and above: £80 per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged £15 per night, payable on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.