$276 – Bahamas All-Inclusive Resort for 2 through December
This Bahamas beachfront resort is offering discounted rates into December that not only cover all meals and drinks, but also activities like windsurfing and kayaking.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Classic Room
- $276 per night ... through October
- $290 per night ... Nov. 1 - Dec. 24
- $415 per night ... Dec. 25-31
- Upgraded rooms with ocean views are also available for +$28-$42 more per night
- All-inclusive rate covers unlimited drinks and cocktails, all meals and snacks, guest concierge services and land and water activities for two guests
- Single and triple occupancy rates are also available
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- All guests must be 14 years or older; all guests are charged the adult rate
- These rates are refundable; cancel 46 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- This resort is not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"It’s among the best value options on the island" -- Oyster
Why We Love It
- Tons of land and sea activities; rock climbing, flying trapeze, windsurfing, kayaking and sailing are included in the room rate
- Nightly price covers unlimited meals, cocktails, nightly entertainment, Wi-Fi and tips
- Located right on Cable Beach, a popular stretch of white sand in Nassau
- The fun continues into the night with four bars, including a nightclub and piano bar
Located right on Nassau’s Cable Beach, Breezes Bahamas Resort & Spa is just steps from the ocean. Each room offers a view of either gardens or the turquoise water, while some of the ground floor rooms have an outdoor hammock or furnished patio.
The beachfront location, multitude of activities and the super all-inclusive package make this hotel a great choice for budget travelers. The hotel has a wide array of activities and water sports available for guests, and there are three pools, a swim-up bar and a poolside Jacuzzi on-site. For those who prefer to stay dry, there are also three tennis courts, beach volleyball, a rock climbing wall, a flying trapeze and more. Spa treatments are also available at an additional charge.
There are five restaurants for guests to choose from, ranging from Italian to Asian fusion. For a more romantic evening, there is a private dinner for two option, which allows couples to dine on the beach. The resort has four bars, including a pool bar and a late-night disco, which offer day and night entertainment.
- "It’s among the best value options on the island" -- Oyster
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Pillow menu
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
All arriving guests are required to present a valid passport as identification in order to check-in. A valid credit card, which will be used to create a guest folio, must be presented (per room) to cover any incidentals incurred during your stay.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
All guests must be 14 years or older. All guests are charged the adult rate. Extra beds are not available.
Pricing is based on occupancy.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$276 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through December
Getting ThereThe hotel is approximately a 15-minute taxi ride from the airport and will cost about $20.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.