Loews Chicago Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Luxe hotel two blocks from Michigan Avenue opened in 2015
- Third floor features a large outdoor terrace with bar, lawn games and a yoga terrace
- Many rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Navy Pier and Lake Michigan
- Home to Iron Chef Jose Garces’ Argentine steakhouse, Rural Society
Two blocks from Michigan Avenue, Chicago’s busiest tourist area, the Loews Chicago Hotel is free of crowds but still an easy walk to the Chicago River where visitors can hop on one of the city’s famed architectural boat tours or sightsee along the new riverside footpath leading to Navy Pier. Opened in early 2015, the hotel spans 14 floors within a 52-story glass tower overlooking Lake Michigan.
Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the modern guest rooms with light and many have views of the lake and Navy Pier. Outfitted in monochromatic black, gray and white, all accommodations feature free Wi-Fi, iHome docking stations, Keurig coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions and spacious bathrooms. Each suite feels more like a chic pied a terre than a hotel room with a full-size sofa bed in the living room, double sinks and a separate tub in the bathroom and some even include a kitchen.
Iron Chef Jose Garces serves contemporary cuisine at Rural Society, his Argentine steakhouse on-site. Guests have complimentary access to a 24/7 fitness center and a huge rooftop terrace on the third floor called Streeterville Social, including a landscaped park with benches and lawn games, alfresco bar, yoga terrace and a 75-foot indoor lap pool.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 44.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 69.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.