Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hotel overlooking the Chicago River within 15-minute walk of museums and attractions
- Features an indoor pool, fitness center, spa and rooftop bar
- Room with a view: Corner suites looking out at both the Chicago River and Lake Michigan
- Property is adjacent to State/Lake El station, making the entire city easily accessible
Staying at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel puts guests within walking distance of top attractions, restaurants and shopping within The Loop. Overlooking the Chicago River, the hotel is a five-minute walk from House of Blues, 10 minutes from the Magnificent Mile and 15 minutes from Millennium Park.
Guest rooms and suites look out at the river or skyline and corner suites have views of both the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Accommodations are outfitted with one king bed or two queens, flat-screen televisions and coffeemakers; Wi-Fi is available for a surcharge. Club Level rooms offer access to a private lounge for free breakfast and afternoon appetizers with non-alcoholic drinks.
For a casual dinner or cocktails, guests can head to the rooftop where an indoor/outdoor bar is open year-round, thanks to heat laps and the private VIP greenhouse. American cuisine is served for breakfast and lunch, and paired with panoramic city views at Great Street while the on-site market makes it easy to satisfy cravings on-the-go. The property also features an indoor pool, spa and fitness center.
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 52 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 72 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed on Monday and Tuesday:
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.