Why We Love It
- 5-star hotel with three restaurants, rooftop infinity pool and nightclub
- First W hotel in Latin America
- Clothing, jewelry and local craft shops inside
- West-facing rooms have views of the snow-capped Andes
"Fashion-forward, high-energy, decadent and sexy" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The eye-catching W Santiago skyscraper made of glass and steel towers above the city’s fashionable Las Condes district. Huge Chilean tapestries, some of which are for sale, hang on sheepskin walls in the lobby under an aquamarine ceiling – a nod to the country’s long coastline.
Floor-to-ceiling windows in each guest room open to views of the Andes or city skyline and window-side chaise lounges allow guests to relax while taking it all in. The interiors are just as stunning as the hotel’s surroundings with fabric-paneled walls, angular furniture and native paintings. Amenities include flat screen TVs with DVD players, Wi-Fi, mini bars and two phone lines.
The property has three restaurants, a nightclub, wine tasting room and fabulous rooftop pool looking out at the city and mountains. The top level is also home to a bar and the property features a fitness center and full-service spa with steam room.
- "Sets a new standard of luxury in Santiago" -- Fodor’s
- "The most exciting hotel to open in Chile in a decade" -- DKEyewitness
- "The best panoramas are seen from the rooftop lounge and pool" -- Travel + Leisure
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CLP 12500 and CLP 16500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 7500 per day (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CLP 6000 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 42000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CLP 10000.00 per day
- Pet fee: CLP 60000 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 75 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.