Hotel Indigo Lower East Side New York
Why We Love It
- Hotel opened in trendy downtown neighborhood in November 2015
- Features rooftop terrace with outdoor pool and bar
- 2016 World Travel Awards nominee for North America’s Leading Boutique Hotel and Leading New Hotel
- Hotel purchased the air rights around it so guests are guaranteed a good view
“Sure-to-be-sceney spot” -- New York magazine
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Lower East Side is one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods and home to a thriving art scene. Narrow graffiti-covered streets house galleries, music venues and boutiques filled with cutting-edge fashion. Opened in 2015, Hotel Indigo Lower East Side blends into its creative surroundings with a large-scale mural of the barrio and its most famous inhabitants sketched on the lobby ceiling by a local street artist. Mr. Purple, the posh 15th-floor lounge, is draped in its namesake shade and offers glittering views of the skyline.
Modern furniture in each guest room is flanked by floor-to-ceiling windows and walls displaying oversize paintings. Suites are larger than most apartments in downtown Manhattan, with separate living rooms, and some feature private terraces with views of downtown and Midtown. Minibars are stocked with beer, wine and coffee produced in Brooklyn. Wi-Fi is complimentary to all guests.
The 15th-floor rooftop has a 5,000-square-foot terrace with an outdoor swimming pool and bar. Having purchased the air rights of the area, the hotel guarantees sweeping views of the city for years to come, making the rooftop an ideal place to take in the sunset with cocktails and bites.
- “The hotel takes up nearly an entire city block ... and has purchased the air rights around it, meaning every room is guaranteed a great view of the city” -- Conde Nast Traveler
- “Need further proof that the LES has gone posh? Moët & Chandon hosted the first under-the-radar bash at the hot spot before it opened” -- Vogue
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21. Valid photo ID and credit card required at check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 21. Valid photo ID and credit card required at check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged $50 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be applied at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.