Why We Love It
- On Condé Nast Traveler’s World’s Best Hotels list in 2013
- There’s an outdoor infinity pool, an on-site spa and a rooftop hot tub with mountain views
- This green resort is the ideal quiet retreat for grownups, a 20-minute drive from Jackson
- The popular cafe does breakfast burritos, and the Italian restaurant is the best in town, according to Condé Nast Traveler
"Alpine-luxe" --Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewOpened in 2008, the LEED-certified Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is “the newest -- and greenest -- property in Teton Village,” says Frommer’s. The emphasis on sustainability means that the furniture in the lobby is made from reclaimed wood, and rooms have organic towels and bathrobes, and a custom Terra Bed made with natural materials.
Named on the Condé Nast Traveler Gold List in 2013, this ski-in/ski-out resort welcomes guests with a cozy, fire-lit lobby and alpine lodge architecture. Rooms and suites have industrial touches like metal lamps shaped like antlers. Bathrooms have heated floors along with soaking tubs and rainfall showers.
A third-floor outdoor infinity pool overlooks Teton Village, and a rooftop hot tub has awesome mountain views. An Italian restaurant features an extensive wine list and a wood fire for gourmet pizzas -- as Condé Nast Traveler says, “if you like cucina rustica you will have your best meal in town at the Terra.”
Surrounded by Wyoming’s snow-capped peaks, the property is within walking distance of the major ski lifts and the Aerial Tram. There’s fly-fishing and kayaking on the Snake River in the valley below the resort, and the entrance to Grand Teton National Park is a mile down the road. Yellowstone National Park is an hour away by car.
There is an 8% per-room, per-night resort tax, which covers tea and coffee, Internet access and resort parking.
- “There is no overnight room service, so have a hearty Italian dinner at Il Villaggio Osteria, with homemade pastas like beef cheek ravioli and orecchiette with spicy sausage” -- Condé Nast Traveler
- “Hotel Terra combines sustainable design and contemporary Western style, with satisfying results” -- Frommer’s
- “The new alpine-luxe, LEED-certified Hotel Terra -- one mile from Grand Teton National Park and ski-in distance from Jackson Hole Mountain -- mixes low-impact ethics with high-end aesthetics” -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 19 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request with limited availability, free of charge and in suites only. Extra beds are not available.
No pets allowed.
Fees: There is an 8.8% per-room, per-night resort tax, which covers Internet, parking, ski valet and access to fitness center.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.