CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- The AAA 4-Diamond resort is home to the island's only golf course: a Greg Norman Signature Design Championship course
- The on-site hydroponic farm provides fresh, organic ingredients to all five on-site restaurants, including the island's only AAA 4-Diamond locale
- Located on Rendezvous Bay, the longest beach in Anguilla, the resort has a two-mile crescent curve of white sand and turquoise waters
- Rooms are very spacious, starting at 900-square-feet
"Anguilla's best family-friendly full-service resort" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Inspired by the Greek Islands, CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is a cluster of white buildings juxtaposed against the turquoise sea of the Caribbean. Rooms are huge (the most basic room type starts at 900-square-feet) and come decorated in crisp colors with blue accents, reflecting the ocean. This resort lies on Rendezvous Bay, a two-mile crescent-shaped stretch of white sand, perfect for a relaxing stroll.
The resort distinguishes itself from others on the island by playing host to the only golf course, the only AAA 4-Diamond restaurant and the only hydroponic farm. Guests can stay active on the tennis courts, in the fitness center or on the Greg Norman 18-Hole Championship golf course. They may also choose from an array of water sports including sailing, windsurfing and snorkeling. The Venus Spa has hydrotherapy pools and numerous treatment rooms, while the resort's infinity pool offers views of the bay.
There are five on-site restaurants, ranging from upscale options to a casual beach bar offering island favorites. There are also four different cooking classes visitors may attend. The hydroponic farm provides the restaurants with local, organic ingredients and can be toured by resort guests. Evening activities include live music and dancing.
- "Anguilla's best family-friendly full-service resort has it all: miles of stunning beach, world-class golf, a gorgeous spa and health club, top dining, and sports galore" -- Fodor's
- "Food figures large at CuisinArt, with the island's only hydroponic farm on the premises (a vast greenhouse growing cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuces, and herbs; free tours are offered regularly) and five wonderful restaurants" -- Frommer's
- "Mediterranean villas and the island's largest spa (16 treatment rooms, including VIP and couples suites, and dual hammams) tucked into a crystal-blue bend on Anguilla's Rendezvous Bay" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 110.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.