The Kenmore Club by Diamond Resorts
Why We Love It
- This Scottish Highlands retreat is on the banks of Loch Tay
- The cottage-style apartments sleep 2-6 people
- Family-friendly activities include an indoor heated pool, a crazy golf course & a ping pong table
- Scotland's oldest inn is located opposite the resort
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In the Scottish Highlands, around an hour's drive from Perth, the Kenmore Club is a cosy retreat on the banks of Loch Tay.
The grounds form part of the ancient garden that used to surround Taymouth Castle and the cottage-style apartments are modelled on buildings in the nearby village of Kenmore.
The resort is a 2-minute drive from the Mains of Taymouth golf course (formerly the Kenmore golf course) which offers "well-groomed fairways and lovely surroundings" according to Today's Golfer magazine. Loch Tay is a 15-mile freshwater lake beside the Ben Lawers mountain range, much of which is a designated National Nature Reserve. Outdoor activities in the surrounding area include kayaking, fishing, horse riding and hiking.
The on-site leisure centre features a heated indoor swimming pool, a whirlpool and a sauna, and the grounds are home to a crazy golf course, tennis courts and an outdoor ping pong table. The restaurant serves traditional Scottish dishes including fresh seafood. Sip a post-dinner dram of whisky at the pub adjacent to the resort, which is reputedly Scotland's oldest inn and has a chimney breast inscribed with a poem by Robert Burns.
The apartments accommodate between two and six people in 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom units. All feature full kitchens with an oven, a hob, a fridge, a kettle and a dishwasher. Wi-Fi is available free of charge. Freeview TVs come as standard. Additional fees apply for the leisure facilities.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for one child up to the age of 2.
There are no extra beds available. Extra guests stay free when using existing beds and bedding.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
* All bookings of 5 rooms or more are subject to the property’s group booking conditions.
* Full payment for standard rate/flexible rate group bookings must be made 30 days prior to the arrival date and the credit/debit card taken at the time of booking will be charged accordingly. No cancellations or refunds are permitted once payment has been made.
* The property reserves the right to refuse check in or terminate your stay where any guest(s) is displaying anti-social behaviour. Due to the nature of the property, the property is not suitable or recommended for stag, hen or similar parties.
* The property requires a valid credit card to charge a refundable security deposit of £100 per apartment upon check in. Your deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay upon inspection of your apartment(s) however please note the funds will only appear in your account once processed by your financial institution.
* Upon check in all guests occupying the unit including children are required to present a valid form of identification along with the confirmation of your reservation.
* Check in is after 4:00 pm and checkout is prior to 10:00 am.
* Children under 18 are not permitted to stay in the accommodation unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. All under 18’s are included in the occupancy level for your apartment.
* Under no circumstances must the maximum occupancy level be exceeded.
* If you intend to arrive later than midnight on your arrival date please notify the resort as soon as possible.
* Additional fees apply for the use of certain resort facilities. The number of WiFi devices varies depending on room type.
* Special requests for accessibility requirements, specific apartment locations and views cannot be guaranteed.
* The resort operates an on-going refurbishment programme to improve the accommodation, facilities and common areas. Refurbishments or building work may be taking place throughout the year. While the hotel/resort endeavours to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, there may be some disturbance to our guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)