Bedford Village Inn
Why We Love This Hotel
- AAA dusted this place with Diamonds: 4 each for the inn and restaurant
- The inn’s roots reach back to the early 1800s, when it was a working farm
- OpenTable diners picked the restaurant as a favorite as did Wine Spectator
- A rustic retreat only a few blocks from downtown Manchester’s shops and dining
Beneath beamed ceilings, are four-poster beds draped with quilts, sitting areas, marble-enrobed bathrooms with brass fittings and whirlpool baths. Some suites have refrigerators and fireplaces. Breakfast is made fresh each morning, and straight-from-the-oven cookies help guests tuck in at night.
The restaurant books up with visitors and locals alike, all of whom clamor to try the locally sourced fare that’s garnered a bounty of accolades (advance reservations are strongly recommended). OpenTable diner’s selected it as a top restaurant in 2014, which adds to a trophy shelf that already includes 4 AAA Diamonds and a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. The formal dining room inhabits seven rooms of a 1790 family residence, and cooks up game and groceries cultivated from nearby farms. There’s also a more casual tavern and a wine bar with 8,000 bottles.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Luxury toiletries
- Accessible parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: An $8 resort fee is charged in addition, covering shuttle service to downtown and Wi-Fi.
Additional details: The Dining Room often fully books up. In order to use dining credit, advance reservations are strongly recommended.