Bedford Village Inn
Why We Love It
- AAA dusted this place with Diamonds: 4 each for the inn and restaurant
- The inn’s roots reach back to the early 1800s, when it was a working farm
- OpenTable diners picked the restaurant as a favorite as did Wine Spectator
- A rustic retreat only a few blocks from downtown Manchester’s shops and dining
"Make yourself at home” -- Yankee Magazine
Rooms & Rates
OverviewIn the late 1800s, the gentle hills of southern New Hampshire hosted little more than verdant woods, coursing rivers, and the occasional rural homestead. One antebellum farm persisted through the centuries to become, after a multimillion-dollar restoration, the Bedford Village Inn.
Beneath beamed ceilings, are four-poster beds draped with quilts, sitting areas, marble-enrobed bathrooms with brass fittings and whirlpool baths. Some suites have refrigerators and fireplaces. Breakfast is made fresh each morning, and straight-from-the-oven cookies help guests tuck in at night.
The restaurant books up with visitors and locals alike, all of whom clamor to try the locally sourced fare that’s garnered a bounty of accolades (advance reservations are strongly recommended). OpenTable diner’s selected it as a top restaurant in 2014, which adds to a trophy shelf that already includes 4 AAA Diamonds and a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence. The formal dining room inhabits seven rooms of a 1790 family residence, and cooks up game and groceries cultivated from nearby farms. There’s also a more casual tavern and a wine bar with 8,000 bottles.
- “While you're there, book a table at the inn's inviting restaurant, which is known for its delicious regional fare” -- Country Living
- “Something for everyone here, it seems -- make yourself at home” -- Yankee Magazine
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Accessible parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: An $8 resort fee is charged in addition, covering shuttle service to downtown and Wi-Fi.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Dining Room often fully books up. In order to use dining credit, advance reservations are strongly recommended.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.