Constellation Residences at Northstar
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Huge, apartment-style accommodations offering ski-in/ski-out access to legendary Northstar Mountain
- Guests here get access to amenities at The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe
- Activities abound within downtown Truckee, a 20-mintue drive from the hotel
- Fire pits and a huge, heated outdoor swimming pool overlook the mountains
- Guests can utilize the 17,000 square foot spa and fitness center, complete a sauna, steam rooms, fitness classes and a lap pool
Big, lush, apartment-style accommodations at the Constellation Residences at Northstar are attached to The Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe via glass skybridge, so guests here are privy to the uber-luxe amenities there, as well as ski-in/ski-out access to Northstar Mountain.
Two-, three- and four-bedroom suites have gourmet kitchens with wine fridges and huge bathrooms with heated stone floors and jetted tubs. A lot of people own at this property (originally built to the five-star standards of the attached Ritz) which means noise is low and neighbors are friendly but one might be subjected to a sales pitch or two.
Lovely fire pits are perfect for roasting s'mores and taking in mountain views and at night families can often be found here, learning "The Art of the S'more" from an experienced "Marshmologist." The spa is incredible, the pool is beautiful, families with coin to spare will be very pleased they chose the Constellation Residences.