L'Auberge de Sedona
Why We Love It
- Romantic French country-side inspired cottages and rooms with several restaurants and a spa
- Many cottages have wood-burning fireplaces, outdoor showers and private decks
- Rotating curated art collection throughout the property and weekly artist in residence events
- The popular shopping district of Tlaquepaque is a 15-minute walk from the resort
"Spectacular views and cozy cottages" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the heart of bustling uptown Sedona, the luxurious L’Auberge de Sedona is a French-country inspired romantic retreat that’s just right for travelers seeking a peaceful respite. The resort is set alongside the burbling Oak Creek and surrounded by woodsy landscape. Rising above the area are the famous red rock formations.
Designed to look like a series of mini log cabins, each of the different cottages and suites all have airy vaulted ceilings and European farmhouse style -- carved wooden beds, armoires and framed countryside prints. Many cottages have indoor fireplaces, outdoor cedar showers and private outdoor space for relaxing.
The spa offers traditional treatments as well as some specialty ones in keeping with the healing energy theme of Sedona such as a guided feet in the creek experience that ends with a reflexology massage.
Or take your feet for a 15-minute walk into town and browse the galleries and boutiques of the Tlaquepaque shopping district.
Those wish to remain in the cozy enclave without setting foot in town can dine in style at the five course prix-fixe French restaurant Cress or enjoy lighter fare at the locavore-centric Etch. To have a feast the eyes, tour the hotel’s rotating curated art collection and watch the Artist-in-Residence n the process of their creation.
- "Private hillside units with spectacular views and cozy cottages in the woods along Oak Creek” – Fodor’s
- “Romantic, intimate, and luxurious” – Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 35-50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.