Four Seasons Hotel Mexico City
Why We Love It
- This hotel, located on one of Mexico City's liveliest and most iconic streets, is fresh from a 2015 renovation and offers top-notch amenities
- El Bar on site has a mixologist, and offers signature cocktails loaded with fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Incredibly warm and attentive staff could teach a master class in world-class service
- The swimming pool and sundeck is warm enough to use year-round, and an on-site spa offers treatment packages and massages unique to the area
"One of the finest hotels in Mexico" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
The Four Seasons Mexico City achieves the seemingly impossible: relaxing, oasis-style atmosphere directly on the Paseo de la Reforma, one of Mexico City's liveliest streets within five minutes on foot to tons of restaurants, bars, shops and museums, as well as a huge inner city park with a zoo, food vendors and jogging paths.
Guest rooms underwent a major renovation in 2015. All of them have updated electronics like new TVs and iPod docking stations. Bathrooms have deep, soaker tubs, free loofahs and bottled water, and windows are double-paned, so even those overlooking the busy city are quiet. Wi-Fi is free throughout the whole hotel too, but unfortunately, it can be pretty spotty. Breakfast isn't included in the room rate, even though it feels like it should be for the price.
Top-notch amenities include a lovely spa with treatments unique to the area like an ancient massage technique that incorporates warmed pouches of quartz stone. The small pool is well-kept and surrounded by a comfortable sundeck. Five on-site dining and drinking options include a cute sweet shop and a champagne brunch at the upscale Latin restaurant.
- "One of the finest hotels in Mexico" -- Frommer's
- "Only a world-class hotel like the Four Seasons could make Mexico City, a hectic metropolis of 21 million, feel relaxing" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm. Check-out time is 12pm.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.