$638 – Wine Country: Luxe Napa Inn w/Breakfast & Perks
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This intimate 11-room inn offers the perfect romantic hideaway with easy access to the dozens of wineries along Napa's Silverado Trail. Save up to 35% with a deal that includes an upgraded room, daily breakfast, wine and a massage credit.
“Thoughtful touches make this boutique inn feel homey and intimate” -- Modern Luxury
- Accommodations in an upgraded Luxury King room, most dates November-February
- $638 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $769 per night, Friday-Saturday (2-night minimum required)
- A select number of standard Milliken King rooms are also discounted, with rates starting at $525
- Two $37 spa credits toward an in-room massage
- Bottle of red wine ($44 value)
- All guests receive daily breakfast
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum required for Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; max occupancy is two guests
- This property is not suitable for children under 18
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- A resort fee of 12% per night is additional and covers gourmet daily breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking, all staff gratuities, evening cordial bar, nightly wine-and-cheese reception and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- The front desk closes at 8 p.m. during the winter months; if you will be arriving after 8 p.m., please call the property in advance of your check-in date to make arrangements for a late arrival
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Complimentary breakfast in bed (or anywhere else on the grounds)
- Nightly sunset wine and cheese reception, free port offered late night
- Guest-only spa with indoor, outdoor and couples treatment rooms
- No fitness center on site, but guests receive passes to nearby high-end gym
Originally a 19th-century stagecoach stop, the extravagant Milliken Creek Inn and Spa sits along the banks of the Napa River in the shade of century-old oak trees. Three secluded acres offer an oasis seemingly much further than the five-minute drive from downtown Napa. Dotted with Redwoods, Japanese maples, koi ponds, waterfalls and opulent gardens, the inn feels like a private estate paired with the amenities of a luxurious resort.
The twelve earth-toned guest rooms feature patios, fireplaces, gauzy canopy beds and Jacuzzi tubs big enough for two with L'Occitane bath products. Second floor rooms have balconies overlooking the Napa River. Couples can cuddle all morning with made-to-order breakfast served in bed, or choose to enjoy the meal elsewhere on the grounds. Evening turndown service sets the mood for romance with tea candles and soft music.
The riverside spa is exclusive to guests and has a private treatment room for couples. While the grounds do not include a fitness center, guests receive free passes to a high-end gym nearby.
- Newspaper / magazines
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
This property is not suitable for children.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A Resort Fee of 12% per night will be added to your bill and includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The front desk closes at 8pm during the winter months. If you will be arriving after 8pm, please call the property in advance of your check-in date to make arrangements for a late arrival.
Please be advised that single 75-minute, 90-minute and 105-minute massages will be offered in the comfort of your guestroom during the spa renovations, scheduled through 2020.
Weather-permitting, the outdoor spa canopy can be scheduled for couples' massages. Unfortunately, facials and other types of spa treatments are not available during the renovations.
$638 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(10 Member Ratings)