$346 – Luxe Napa Hotel w/Breakfast, 45% Off
This intimate 12-room inn offers the perfect romantic hideaway with easy access to the dozens of wineries along Napa's lesser-traveled Silverado Trail. Stays through April save 45% on regular rates that include breakfast and a massage credit.
- What's included:
- Travel most dates Nov. 25 - April 25
- $346 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $520 per night, Friday-Saturday (2-night minimum required)
- Accommodations in a Milliken King Spa room
- Deluxe and Luxury King rooms also discounted
- Complimentary breakfast with mimosas ($28 value for the drinks)
- $69 credit toward one in-room massage
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests not allowed
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- A resort fee of 12% per night is additional and covers gourmet daily breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking, all staff gratuities, evening cordial bar, nightly wine and cheese reception and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
“Thoughtful touches make this boutique inn feel homey and intimate” -- Modern Luxury
Why We Love It
- Complimentary breakfast in bed (or anywhere else on the grounds)
- Nightly sunset wine and cheese reception, free port offered late night
- Guest-only spa with indoor, outdoor and couples treatment rooms
- No fitness center on site, but guests receive passes to nearby high-end gym
Originally a 19th-century stagecoach stop, the extravagant Milliken Creek Inn and Spa sits along the banks of the Napa River in the shade of century-old oak trees. Three secluded acres offer an oasis seemingly much further than the five-minute drive from downtown Napa. Dotted with Redwoods, Japanese maples, koi ponds, waterfalls and opulent gardens, the inn feels like a private estate paired with the amenities of a luxurious resort.
The twelve earth-toned guest rooms feature patios, fireplaces, gauzy canopy beds and Jacuzzi tubs big enough for two with L'Occitane bath products. Second floor rooms have balconies overlooking the Napa River. Couples can cuddle all morning with made-to-order breakfast served in bed, or choose to enjoy the meal elsewhere on the grounds. Evening turndown service sets the mood for romance with tea candles and soft music.
The riverside spa is exclusive to guests and has a private treatment room for couples. While the grounds do not include a fitness center, guests receive free passes to a high-end gym nearby.
- “With the addition of Milliken Creek Inn, the town of Napa has a stopover so stylish and tranquil that you'd want to visit even if Copia [American Center for Wine, Food & the Arts] weren't just around the corner” -- Travel + Leisure
- “Luxurious spa and magnificent views of the idyllic Napa River complete the picture” -- Sherman’s Travel
General The Spa is undergoing renovations until winter; in room spa treatments are available. Please contact the property for information.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
This property is not suitable for children.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Resort Fee of 12% per night will be added to your bill and includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The front desk closes at 8pm during the winter months If you will be arriving after 8pm, please call the property in advance of your check-in date to make arrangements for a late arrival.
The spa is closed due to renovations and will not be completed until May 2019.
Treatments are offered in room during the winter and spring months and outdoor covered canopy in summer and fall.
$346 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday Nov. 25 - April 25; +$174 Friday-Saturday
Getting ThereThe property is approximately one hour’s drive from San Francisco and Oakland International Airports.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.