Barceló Puerto Vallarta - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond secluded resort surrounded by tropical jungle
- All suites have balconies and at least partial views of the ocean
- Seasonally, guests can release newly-hatched sea turtles on the resort's beach
- Beachfront property with four pools and a swim-up bar
"One of the best family-friendly all-inclusive resorts in the region" -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Surrounded by steep, jungle-covered hills, the secluded room feels a world away from Old Town Puerto Vallarta despite being just twelve miles from downtown’s busy tourist attractions. The all-inclusive property is a destination unto itself catering to guests with unlimited drinks, dinners, entertainment, fitness and access to garden and poolside lounging areas. Located on the majestic Mismaloya Beach, the hotel invites guests to join in releasing newly-hatched turtles during laying season.
Accommodations start at over 700 square feet and feature separate living areas with sofa beds, one king size or two double beds, marble tile floors, minibars that are restocked daily, free Wi-Fi and balconies – with at least partial ocean views.
The hotel’s manicured grounds surround four blue-tiled pools with views of the bay and offer a wealth of activities for all ages including aerobics, water sports, ping-pong tournaments, beach volleyball, archery and basketball. Pools are all kid-friendly and can be overrun with splashing tots at times, so sun worshippers looking for solace should head to the beach for quiet relaxation.
After a day in the sun, head to U-Spa for a chocolate wrap designed to leave guests looking radiant. While adults are at the spa, the kids’ club entertains five-to 12-year-olds with nightly theater shows and a game room.
For meals, guests can choose from an international buffet, a steakhouse, Italian cuisine and gelato, Spanish fare and sushi. Those looking to explore beyond the property grounds can book daytrips and excursions such as scuba diving, snorkeling, whale watching and canopy zip-line tours through the concierge.
- "Puerto Vallarta's tropical climate and rainforest make it a lovely location for both sunbathing and sightseeing" -- Gayot.com
- "Abundance of kid-friendly activities, and proximity to Puerto Vallarta's zoo make this resort a popular pick for families" -- Oyster.com
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 75 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.