Why We Love This Hotel
- Contemporary kid-friendly behemoth next to the convention center and one mile from Disneyland
- Watch Disneyland’s nightly fireworks show in your pajamas from the hotel
- Leave the car behind and take the $5 shuttle right to the theme park
- Cool amenities include an indoor adults-only pool, outdoor pool with playground and a food court
Huge convention center hotels don’t usually have that “wow” factor. However, the Hilton Anaheim, one of the largest hotels in Southern California, manages to pull it off thanks to its central location and the total renovation completed in early 2009, which gave the property a much-needed face-lift.
The exterior spaces have blue backlighting, and the grand atrium was completely redesigned with warm woods, contemporary furnishings and glass bubble chandeliers. Accommodations were also updated with cream and gold earth tones and dark wood furniture. Although the rooms keep pace with current design trends, they are more corporate contemporary then design showstopper. Some past guests on TripAdvisor grumble that the bathrooms are too snug to maneuver for a hotel this size.
What hasn’t changed is the hotel’s location attached to the convention center and just one mile from Disneyland. If you’re traveling with kids, be sure to request a Disney view room and watch the nightly fireworks show from the comfort of your room. Upgrade to one of the suites if you want a little more space for your brood.
Other family-friendly attributes include a $5 shuttle to take you to the park, a food court with several casual fast options and a lobby Starbucks to help tired parents keep up with the day’s activities. The main restaurant, Mix, serves regional California cuisine three meals a day with a special menu for kids.
For on-site leisure there’s an adults-only indoor pool, a spa, fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool with a small playground.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 29.00 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 14.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.