$170 & up – Family-Friendly Resort Getaway w/$30 Credit
With multiple pools, activities and world-famous golf courses, the top-rated Innisbrook Resort is "a fun-filled family getaway" (Forbes Travel Guide). Members save up to half on a stay, including enough credit for breakfast or drinks daily.
- $170-$184 per night ... May 1-14, 19-31; June 1-11, 13-30
- $190-$220 per night ... most nights, Dec. 13 - Jan. 17
- Room-only stays include a $30 resort credit
- Surrounding stays throughout winter and spring are also discounted
- Special packages including one 18-hole round of golf per person per day -- including the famous Copperhead course -- are also up to 25% off
- This is part of a larger offer for all members of the Salamander Resorts & Hotels family
"Quite simply a golfer's paradise" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- A golfer's dream destination, with four championship courses on 900 acres -- including Copperhead, a PGA Tournament course
- Kids will love the Loch Ness Monster Pool with two waterslides, two beach areas and a 15-foot waterfall
- Plenty of other activities for non-golfers, like fishing, tennis, nature expeditions and bike rentals
- Free shuttle to Honeymoon Island beach and a short drive to Clearwater Beach -- one of America's best beaches (TripAdvisor)
Sitting on 900 secluded acres just outside Tampa, the Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort is, of course, a fantastic destination for all golfers with its four professional courses. However, with six pools, kids activities, a spa, six bars and restaurants as well as access to some of the nation's best beaches, it's pretty great for everyone else, too.
The all-suite accommodations range from a deluxe guest room with two queen beds all the way up to a two-bedroom suite. The spacious rooms are tucked into the natural Florida landscape and feature golf-course or lawn views. Wi-Fi and fitness center access are included in the nightly resort fee, and many rooms have kitchens as well as balcony or patio spaces.
All of Innisbrook's four courses come recommended by Golf Magazine and GolfDigest, but only the Copperhead Course hosts the world's top golfers annually at the PGA's Valspar Championship. Only resort guests and club members are allowed to play here, and there's no upcharge to play Copperhead -- a rarity among top golf destinations.
Kids will love the resort's six pools, which feature two sandy beach areas, a 15-foot waterfall, waterslides and a huge 30-person hot tub. There's also a kids camp, bike rentals and other daily activities like crafts and games. The hotel's complimentary shuttle will take guests to the beaches of Honeymoon Island, where you can also board a ferry to Caladesi Island State Park.
- "Friendly and charming ... perfect for active families" -- 10Best.com
- "One of the most relaxing hotels on the West Coast of Florida" -- Gayot.com
- "It's all about golf at Innisbrook ... but thanks to a veritable rolodex of other activities, [non-golfers] keep busy" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
Room amenities Fridge in Suites only.
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for children 3 years old and under (at the discretion of the hotel and on a first come, first serves basis). Extra beds are not available.
One small dog or cat (maximum weight: under 35 pounds) is allowed on request, and will be charged a $150.00 non refundable deep clean fee. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort fee of $22.60 (until 12.31.17) or $27.12 (as of 1.1.18) per night applies; it includes unlimited in-room high-speed Internet access & Wi-Fi, on-property transportation, fitness center access, parking, six swimming pools, complimentary shuttle to Honeymoon Island beaches, 24-hour security and access to all resort facilities including restaurants, golf courses and clubhouses.
The Resort Fee is included in the Travelzoo Deal - Golf Stay & Play Package.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Note: You must make tee times in advance by calling 800-492-6899.
Up to 50% off
$170 / night
When You Can Go
Select May-June dates; +$50-$80 in Dec.-Jan.
Getting ThereThe Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort is a 40-minute drive from Tampa International Airport. Public transportation from the airport to the resort is not recommended. Parking costs are covered with the $20 nightly resort fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(79 Member Ratings)