$339 & up – Cabo Beachfront Hilton w/$160 in Extras
Chill out on one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos or lounge by the infinity pool that looks out over the ocean this winter and save 50%.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Deluxe King room with a full oceanview balcony
- $339 per night ... select dates through Dec. 21
- $482 per night ... select dates Jan. 6 - April 22
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $83)
- Daily $69 spa credit
- Daily $69 activities credit, which can be used toward a cabana rental or a scuba-diving excursion
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$90 per guest, per night; children, ages 12 and under, stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 7 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking and valet parking are complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Boasts one of the few swimmable beaches in the Los Cabos resort corridor
- The on-site tequila bar holds the area’s largest selection
- Keep the kids entertained at the game-filled club room
- Tranquil adults-only pool and swim-up bar
- All rooms have a private balcony and a view of the Sea of Cortez
The Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort is modern and boasts streamlined hacienda-style accommodations. Located at an oceanside inlet on the Sea of Cortez, the hotel has a stunning open-air lobby and one of the few swimmable beaches in the Los Cabos resort corridor. Guest rooms are bright, spacious and offer a private balcony with stunning views of the water.
The resort’s Cabo del Sol golf course is renowned for its Jack Nicklaus-designed greens carved into the rocky coast. Guests can relax on the beach, by one of the two infinity pools or adventure on a deep-sea fishing expedition. When the kids tire of water play, there are two tennis courts and a kids club that features activities ranging from cooking to hanging out and playing table games in the club room.
Adults can pamper themselves with a spa treatment -- or kick back while trying the area's largest collection of tequilas at the hotel's tequila and mezcal bar. There are also six on-site restaurants that range from light Mexican bites to American classics and regional Italian fare.
- “Has an edge on most properties” – Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$75 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
The total price will reflect the extra charges based on the number of guests selected.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$50 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 10 kg.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$339 / night
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 21; stays through April also discounted
Getting ThereThe Hilton Los Cabos Beach and Golf Resort is approximately 50 minutes from Cabo San Lucas International Airport. A car service can be arranged in advance. Car rentals are available at the airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(5 Member Ratings)