$238 – 'Memorable' Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast for 2
Twenty minutes outside of tourist-heavy downtown Cabo, this luxe hotel sits on a relaxing private beach. Save up to 45% on regular rates with this exclusive deal.
- What's included:
- Travel through Dec. 19; Jan. 6-31
- $238 per night ... Baja Point Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $40)
- Two-Bedroom Villas are available for $350 per night beginning Sept. 4
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children under 17 stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is 180MXN (approximately US$10) per night
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"Westin remains the most striking architectural achievement in Los Cabos" Fodor's
Why We Love It
- Luxe hotel on a private beach between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo
- The 4.5-star property is home to three pools and four restaurants
- Each room has a private balcony plus kitchenettes and separate living spaces
- Michael Jordan and Adam Sandler both stayed in the resort’s Presidential Suite
Renovated in 2017, the Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa is home to revamped guest rooms and public areas with updated amenities, soothing tropical colors and ocean views.
A 20-minute drive from downtown Cabo San Lucas, away from the tourist hustle and bustle, and less than 15 minutes from quieter San Jose del Cabo, this 4.5-star resort is the perfect place to relax. All rooms have private balconies with partial or full sea views, kitchenettes, separate living spaces, one king or two double Heavenly Beds and marble bathrooms.
The property features three pools, including one with a swim-up bar; four restaurants, including the beachfront Coralline Restaurant; a marketplace for snacks and quick bites; a putting green; and a sandy private beach, though the waters are rough and rocky, so swimming is not allowed. Nearby recreational activities include fishing, diving and kayaking.
- "The colorful design, and architecture reflecting the famous Arco (arch) make this Westin more memorable than some of the other resorts in the Corridor." -- Fodor’s
- "An exceptional beachfront location overlooking the Sea of Cortez" -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
Self Parking and Valet Parking fees apply; 180MXN per day (approximately $10USD per night) and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. The minimum age to check-in is 18.
The minimum age to check-in is 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$238 / night
When You Can Go
Travel thru Dec. 19; Jan. 6-31
Getting ThereThe hotel is located 20 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(15 Member Ratings)