$156 – Downtown Palm Springs Suite w/Waived Resort Fee
Save 30% on regular rates at this all-suite downtown Hyatt hotel, which is located on the main drag within walking distance of various restaurants, shops and art galleries.
- What's included:
- Travel most dates June-September
- Stay in a suite with a separate bedroom and living room with a sleeper sofa and balcony
- $156 per night, most Sundays-Thursdays
- $234 per night, most Fridays-Saturdays
- Waived resort fee (reg. $27 per day); covers bike rentals and a nightly reception with beer, wine, cocktail of the day and small bites from from 4-5 p.m.
- Upgrade to a room with a mountain or pool view for +$24 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$15 per guest, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary and valet parking is $25 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Contemporary rooms and suites in the heart of Palm Springs
- Many rooms have private balconies perfect for enjoying the scenic desert views
- Spend time with Mother Nature hiking the nearby trails at Indian Canyons
- Work on lowering your handicap on any of the 100+ area golf courses
The Hyatt Palm Springs fits right in with the throwback '60s style this resort town is famous for. The concrete atrium-style hotel of mostly suites, has an angular shape that makes it look like it was built as a geometry project.
Inside, the hotel is more modern chic then retro with desert tones of chocolate brown and burnt orange. Take time to stop and examine the portraits lining the lobby hallways of famous actors from films shown at the annual Palm Springs Film Festival.
If you’re more concerned with what’s outside in nature than what’s inside a theater, the hiking and biking trails of Indian Canyons are a 10-minute drive away. Or, work on lowering your handicap on any of the 100-plus area golf courses within the area.
Less active pursuits include lounging by the pool deck, shopping or eating along Palm Springs’ main thoroughfare, Palm Canyon Drive. The hotel is located in the heart of the action, just steps away from the boutiques, cafes and galleries along this road.
It’s worth it to upgrade to one of the extra-roomy suites for the scenic views, private balconies and plenty of space to store your golf clubs. Although the rooms lack flair, they are clean and modern.
- “In the heart of the action” – Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
A Valet Parking Fee of $25 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property. Self parking is complimentary.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Minimum age to check-in is 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request; free of charge. Extra bed available on request, free of charge. Extra person charge is $15 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $50(subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort fee of $20 (inclusive of tax $23.30) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes:
The resort fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $25.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Self Parking is complimentary.
$156 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, June-September; +$79 weekends
Getting ThereThe Hyatt Palm Springs is approximately 10 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport. A taxi is approximately $20 plus tip.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(94 Member Ratings)