$303 – Fairmont Tremblant w/Breakfast & Parking, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Unwind at the CAA 4-Diamond Fairmont Tremblant, "the centrepiece of the Tremblant resort area" (Fodor's). Travelzoo members get 40% off stays through Dec. 18, inclusive of breakfast and valet parking.
- Accommodations in a Fairmont Two Double or Fairmont One King room
- Check in through Dec. 18:
- $303 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $369 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- All options include:
- Breakfast for two ($111 value) and complimentary daily valet parking for one vehicle ($33 value)
- Late checkout at 2 p.m. (subject to availability)
- 20% off at on-site food-and-beverage outlets (Choux Gras, Le Comptoir and Axe Lounge) and 20% off at the spa
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $53 plus tax per night
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- 20% off dining excludes in-room dinning and Ricochet Café & Terrace
- 20% off the spa is not applicable on promotions and products; certain restrictions may apply
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas; in-room Wi-Fi also available for $22 per day (plus taxes)
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel has just completed a multimillion dollar renovation, transforming their dining areas, spa and lobby
- Spacious rooms are appointed with high-end amenities and many offer stunning views of Mont-Tremblant or Tremblant Lake
- This is a prime destination for outdoor adventures including hiking, mountain biking, river rafting, zip-lining and golf
- After a day of exploring, kick back in the indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi and Spa de Tremblant, open year-round
The Fairmont Tremblant is a modern chateau, built in the style of Canada’s 19th-century castle hotels, with traditional touches of comfort like stone fireplaces, wrought-iron details and warm colours. Having recently undergone a multimillion dollar transformation project, the hotel now boasts vast and unique dining options – making it a new culinary hot-spot in Tremblant.
Guests can peruse generous market cuisine at the buffet-style Le Comptoir Cuisine du Marché, dine on local and traditionally decadent dishes like the duck foie gras at Choux Gras Brasserie Culinaire -- a stylish spot overlooking Tremblant’s pedestrian village -- or take things more casually at Axe Lounge Bar or Ricochet Café & Terrasse which adjoins the hotel’s ski in-ski out access and the landmark pool terrace.
Indoor and outdoor pools, three whirlpools and a newly renovated on-site spa are open year-round. In the summer, the hotel hosts poolside barbecues. In winter, guests appreciate that this is the only ski-in/ski-out property on Mont-Tremblant.
Parc national du Mont-Tremblant, with its six rivers and more than 200 lakes and streams, is a favourite of canoers, hikers, bikers and snowshoers alike. There are five stunning golf courses in the vicinity, and the Fairmont is distinguishing itself among golfers.
The luxe property is also family friendly, with services like babysitting, outdoor activities for kids and teens and a game room.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 12pm. Note: 2pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Note: 2pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: C$30 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at CA$40.00 plus tax per pet per night.
Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
The front desk must be made aware of all dogs upon check-in. Dogs are not permitted in restaurants, health club and pools. Dogs cannot be left unattended in rooms and must be leashed in public areas. Guests must provide the front desk with a cell phone number that can be reached at all times.
Valet service fee: C$25 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Offsite outdoor parking is also available, free of charge.
Note: The daily valet parking fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$303 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(45 Member Ratings)