Hotel Zetta San Francisco
Why We Love It
- Perfect for techies and hipsters with chic digs and fun amenities
- Check out the game room on the second floor that has a two-story game of Plinko
- The Cavalier is located next to the hotel's lobby and serves up delicious British fare
- All rooms come with a workspace, complimentary Wi-Fi, a Jawbone Big Jambox and an Ily espresso coffee machine
"Sleek, masculine, and trendy with an L.A. sensibility" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Opened in 2013, Hotel Zetta is the perfect boutique hotel for techies and hipsters alike. Located South of Market Street, the hotel is a 10-minute walk to the Financial District and Union Square.
Reclaimed wood, antiques and edgy, re-purposed art fills the lobby of this hotel. Rooms at the hotel were built with keeping connected in mind. All rooms are equipped with a workspace, complimentary Wi-Fi, a Jawbone Big Jambox and an Ily espresso coffee machine to keep you caffeinated.
Above the lobby is "The Playroom." This is a game room with a two-story Plinko game, shuffleboard, pool and more. It's a great post work hangout. Guests can also grab a drink at S&R Lounge located on the ground floor in the hotel lobby. It is open from 4 p.m. until 11 p.m. daily. The Cavalier, located next to the hotel, serves up casual British fare. It received a 3-star rating from the San Francisco Chronicle. Dinner is recommended, particularly selections from the "Classics" section of the menu.
- "This hotel embodies San Francisco’s young professionals’ 'work hard, play hard' motto by providing a proverbial adult playground for the tech crowd" -- Frommer's
- "Opened 2013, this snappy eco-conscious downtowner by the Viceroy group plays to techies who work too much, with a mezzanine-level 'play room' with billiards, shuffleboard and two-story-high Plinko wall rising above the art-filled lobby" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
A Valet Parking Fee of $55 (plus tax), per day applies (with in and out privileges) and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age to check-in is 18.
Minimum age to check-in is 18.
Standard Time is 12pm. Checkout time is 12 noon.
Checkout time is 12 noon.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request; free of charge for children up to the age of 2.
Extra bed available and in the Deluxe King room only; $25 (subject to tax) per night.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax) per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request, a one-time, non-refundable charge of $75 (subject to tax) regardless of the length of stay.
An additional waiver will be required at check-in.
A Guest Amenity Fee $29.11 (inclusive of tax) per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes includes:
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: If a guest is not 18 years or older, we may require a parent or guardian of the guest to assume full liability for any and all proper charges and other obligations incurred by the guest at the hotel, as well as for any and all injuries or damage caused by the guest to any person or property at the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(13 Member Ratings)