$192 – Arizona: Secluded Resort near Phoenix w/Breakfast
Get some R&R at this secluded, wellness-focused boutique resort for more than 65% off regular rates.
- What's included:
- $192 per night ... most days through Sept. 15
- +$84 for a premium room upgrade located on the second floor
- Breakfast for two ($48 value)
- $84 resort credit per stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$61 per guest per night
- Up to two children ages 17 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a $98 resort fee, which covers Wi-Fi, parking, daily fitness classes and access to tennis courts
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"Modernistic resort surrounded by rugged desert landscape and mountains" -- Gayot
Why We Love It
- Intimate property set in remote location surrounded by the McDowell Mountains
- Property has nine tennis courts, pro shop and camp
- No golf on site, but partners with SunRidge Canyon Golf Club
- Fitness-focused resort offers yoga, Pilates and spin classes
The intimate CopperWynd Resort and Club is nestled into the Arizona desert 30 miles from Phoenix in the McDowell Mountains. With only 32 guest rooms, visitors can enjoy a peaceful getaway on the sprawling property, which includes a huge health club, full-service spa and two outdoor pools.
Dedicated to fitness, the property has nine championship tennis courts as well as a pro shop and camp. Visitors can take part in yoga, Pilates and spinning classes, or hike and run along the nearby trails. The property does not have a golf course but partners with the nearby SunRidge Canyon Golf Club, and the hotel’s concierge will reserve tee times.
Each room has a private balcony looking out at the desert and surrounding mountains, a gas fireplace and custom-made furniture in soothing earth tones. Guests can enjoy healthy meals with breathtaking views of the Sonoran Desert from behind floor-to-ceiling windows in the dining room or on the restaurant’s terrace.
- "This boutique luxury resort may not be in the center of everything but recent guests say that the resort's remote location is one of its best aspects" -- U.S. News & World Report Travel
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).Cribs are available on request, free of charge.
Extra person charge is $10 plus tax per night. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $34.16 (tax inclusive) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes: parking, room and property Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, spa facilities, pool, tennis court, and daily fitness and wellness classes.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$192 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through Sept. 15
Getting ThereThe resort is 30 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(23 Member Ratings)