Bahia Hotel & Beach House
Why We Love It
- A budget-friendly boutique hotel with chic decor, pool area and restaurant, all steps from the beach
- A top-to-bottom renovation in 2010 means that the rooms and decor are fresh, including updated bedding, terraces and a hip lobby bar
- It's a five-minute walk to the Medano Beach District and a five-minute drive to downtown Cabo's party scene
- Guests can rent paddle boards and other water-sport equipment on site
"Sophisticated style and genuine Baja hospitality" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Guests whose tastes exceed their budgets will rejoice at the Bahia Hotel & Beach Club, a boutique resort renovated in 2010 to include super chic decor, a tasty on-site restaurant and a popular lobby bar, all for a reasonable rate.
The pool area is lovely and relaxing, with lots of loungers, cabanas and a swim-up bar where guests can sip the same calibre of cocktail available at the hip lobby bar. A block away is one of Cabo's finest beaches, and guests can rent paddle boards at the hotel to bring down to the surf.
Although low rates mean fewer amenities than some of the bigger hotels in the area (there aren't really activities or facilities for kids,) and a charge for Wi-Fi, this is a solid choice for couples and friends looking to explore the Medano Beach District and downtown Cabo.
- "With its sophisticated style and genuine Baja hospitality, this ... landmark pleases guests of all ages who are unwilling to sacrifice class for reasonable room rates" -- Frommer's
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 250 and MXN 350 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 180 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 408 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 408.00 (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: MXN 270 per day
- Pet deposit: MXN 130 per night
- Pet fee: MXN 490 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 700.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Spring Break deposit: MXN 1500 per stay for guests under 21 years old staying between 20 March - 15 April
- Resort fee: MXN 206.00 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.