$105 & up – Vegas 4-Star Resort w/$40 Daily Credit
Snag this exclusive deal and save up to 40% at the newly renovated 4-star Palms Casino Resort, and cash in a $40 daily resort credit – it can even be used at the new steakhouse, Scotch 80 Prime, which Forbes calls "one of the best additions to the Las Vegas restaurant scene this year."
- What's included:
- $105-$146 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays through August
- Surrounding dates including weekends and upgraded rooms are also discounted
- $40 daily resort credit (valid for Scotch 80 Prime, A.Y.C.E. Buffet, Lucky Penny cafe, Send Noodles, in-room dining, minibar, Drift Spa and all other bars)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional guests over 12 years old are +$36 per person, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $70 (inclusive of tax) per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the Palms Place fitness center and more
- Self-parking and valet parking are complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Construction on the hotel’s exterior is expected to be complete this spring, including the hotel pool; in the meantime, guests have access to the Palms Place pool
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: We've negotiated discounted tickets (up to 35% off) to see Billy Idol and Lady Antebellum at the Palms Casino Resort.
“The new Palms Casino Resort might be Las Vegas’s best art museum” -- Surface Magazine
Why We Love It
- A recent $620 million renovation "brings newfound luxury to the Palms" (LA Times)
- Impressive art collection with pieces of art from the likes of Damien Hirst and Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Catch a movie at the on-site IMAX and IMAX 3D theater
After a massive renovation which is almost complete, the Palms Casino Resort is ready to step into the spotlight as the swanky off-Strip headquarters for nightlife and entertainment. New dining options, a rooftop nightclub and a revamped casino floor are just some of the changes guests will notice.
The on-site recording studio has been frequented by bands like the Killers and Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5 and even Beyonce. The state-of-the-art Pearl Concert Theater hosts a bevy of musical acts, as well as the NHL Awards for the past several years.
Seek out lady luck at the 95,000-square-foot casino surrounded by quick dining options and lounges. Come hungry when visiting Scotch 80 Prime, the "jewel of the new Palms" that features a "truly impressive whisky program" (Las Vegas Weekly). The menu offers upscale steakhouse classics coupled with over-the-top Vegas-only options like a 26-ounce Porterhouse or the crustacean tower. Guests can also dine at the brand-new Lucky Penny cafe, which offers a wide array of dining options around the clock. For nightlife, head to the 55th floor for dazzling 360-degree views of Las Vegas at Apex Social Club.
When it's time to say goodnight, slip back to a modern, comfortable guest room featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and a spa-inspired bathroom with stone finishes.
While renovations of guest rooms and the property's interior are complete, there is still construction on the building's exterior that should be finished by Spring 2019. While the pool at the Palms is being renovated, the Palms Place pool is available to guests.
- "Palms is experiencing a revival, one with a $620 million price tag, the largest resort renovation in Vegas history"
- “Regular rooms are newly renovated with dramatic views of the neon city through floor-to-ceiling windows, have new design, new custom furniture, curated contemporary art and all new marble bathrooms with walk-in showers” -- Forbes
- “This is just west of The Strip, away from the hustle and bustle of tourist attractions such as the Bellagio fountains” -- Conde Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
Shuttle service to and from the Forum Shops.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$30 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$44.22 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes: high-speed Internet access, access to Palms and Palms Place fitness centers, complimentary newspaper and more.
The fee includes: high-speed Internet access, access to Palms and Palms Place fitness centers, complimentary newspaper and more.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The exterior of the hotel is currently undergoing construction until spring 2019.
$105 / night
When You Can Go
Through August 2019
Getting TherePalms Casino Resort is a 15-minute car ride from the McCarran International Airport. Cab fare is approximately $20 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(52 Member Ratings)