Why We Love It
- A trendy boutique hotel in the heart of the Whistler ski village, steps from the nearest lift
- Guest rooms have sleek designs with electric fireplaces, walk-in showers and Wi-Fi
- Unwind in the outdoor hot tub or borrow a Playstation 3 from the front desk
- Adjacent to the Whistler Convention Centre
"Hip environment" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With a somewhat trendier style than most Whistler accommodations, the Adara Hotel offers all the same amenities for a ski vacation or hideaway in the mountains, just five minutes by foot from the nearest ski lift.
Guest rooms are simple but stylish, with clean lines and pops of orange. Each room has complimentary Wi-Fi, an electric fireplace, and a sleek walk-in glass shower with a rainfall head. Head outside to the year-round hot tub and seasonal pool for a dip after a day on the slopes. Guests can even borrow a Sony Playstation 3, which comes preloaded with games and movies.
Aside from great proximity to skiing, this hotel is right beside the Whistler Convention Centre and connected to the Stonesedge Kitchen, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. To streamline a stay here, download the Adara app and use it to make bookings and connect with housekeeping and other hotel services. Up to two dogs per room are welcome to stay for a modest fee.
- "With its designer furniture (think curvy white Verner Panton chairs), a vibrant color scheme of reds and browns, and unexpected modish touches, like sheepskin throws and bright-orange resin antlers, the Adara provides an urban alternative to the typical ski-lodge experience" -- Fodor's
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.