Why We Love This Hotel
- This fun and funky waterfront hotel was completely renovated in 2015, sporting an industrial nautical theme
- The massive outdoor lounge/garden area is packed with fire pits and games like shuffleboard and ping pong
- Rooms come with playful features like dart boards and handy mini-fridges and smart TVs
- Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel
Set a few blocks from PIER 39 in Fisherman's Wharf, this quirky but hip property stands out from the family-focused chain hotels that dominate this neck of the woods.
A $32 million dollar renovation in 2015 transformed this former Radisson into a playful pad geared more towards adults than families. There's an 10,000-square-foot outdoor lounge area with fire pits and games like shuffleboard.
Its waterfront location is emphasized by a nautical decor theme and unexpected industrial materials like upcycled shipping crates and cargo containers.
All rooms have a mini-fridge and some have balconies. There are not any restaurants on-site but there are plenty of options around the hotel. There's also an exercise room with lots of cardio equipment and weights.
- Games room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 60.42 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.12 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 23.29 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)