InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills
Why We Love It
- This landmark hotel has been rated AAA 4-Diamond since 1988
- Great amenities such as an infinity pool, steam room & expansive gym
- Free 'car service' for travel within 1.5 miles of the hotel
- World-class shopping at nearby Westfield Century City or on Rodeo Drive
"An esteemed InterContinental Hotel" -- Justluxe.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Become part of the A-list crowd when you stay along the Avenue of the Stars at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, a hotel where celebrities have slept and awards galas are hosted.
Rodeo Drive is just 10 minutes by car, and the beach is 20 minutes via the Santa Monica Freeway. Guests who don't want to drive can make use of the hotel's complimentary town car service with a mile and a half of the hotel.
Once checked in, access to an expansive 24-hour fitness centre is complimentary and there's a heated infinity pool, sauna and steam room to enjoy, plus a spa with a full range of treatments. Make sure you check out the 18th-floor helipad, where complimentary sunset yoga classes are held on Tuesdays in the summer (6pm, May-September), and the views stretch all the way to the ocean.
In the morning, a continental buffet breakfast of juice, coffee, pastries, muffins and toast is on offer at Park Grill, where guests can also meet for lunch, dinner and cocktails later on.
Guest rooms here are spacious -- even the smallest are 39 square metres -- and all have a private balcony or sundeck, with views of the LA skyline, Hollywood sign or the Pacific Ocean.
- "Standard rooms at the hotel... are 425 square feet which is about 30% larger than an average hotel room" -- USA Today Travel
- "It's time to start thinking of Century City as a dining destination -- and not just for lunchers from the surrounding office buildings -- and target Park Grill for your next evening out" -- Gayot
- "As an esteemed InterContinental Hotel, the property embraces and celebrates local cultures and has been part of a brand welcoming frequent international travelers for more than half a century." -- Justluxe.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request in Superior King Rooms, king bedded Sundeck Rooms, Deluxe Suites, Executive Suites, Luxury Suites only; $25 per night for children and adults. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets under 15 lbs are allowed on request and will be charged a nonrefundable $200 per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The breakfast buffet is valid at Park Grill Restaurant and is not valid for room service.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.