Marina Inn at Grande Dunes
Why We Love It
- One of the most upscale resorts in Myrtle Beach, for romance and for families
- Removed from the tourist crush, on the intracoastal waterway and a private marina
- Ranked the No. 2 top resort in the city, according to U.S. News & World Report
- The daily resort credit can be combined over the stay toward spa, food, and more
"This hotel oozes luxury” -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
One of the top-ranked hotels in Myrtle Beach according to U.S. News & World Report and TripAdvisor, Marina Inn at Grande Dunes occupies some stately rolling acreage on the intracoastal waterway -- thoughtfully removed from the crowded parts of town, but still within reach of the things that make this city a great retreat for families, couples, and more.
Even the standard guest rooms are spacious at 450 square feet, and all have private terraces looking out at the marina or the waterway. A marina-side pool deck offer swimming and sunning, along with a bar and grill. The menu expands at WaterScapes, the hotel’s main restaurant that gets high marks from OpenTable users and sources some of its seafood from the fishing boats down in Murrells Inlet.
The resort has a reserved private section of the beachfront, and provides shuttle service for the quick five-minute journey. Right across the waterway, guests have preferred access to the greens of the Grande Dunes Golf Course, selected to co-host the 2014 PGA Professional National Championship. The resort also offers a menu of in-room spa services.
- “This hotel oozes luxury. From the rich wood and sumptuous carpet in the lobby to the manicured lawns and amenities, the Marina Inn … is a little slice of paradise” -- Fodor’s
- “Round-the-clock room service and pristine grounds make the Marina Inn the ideal getaway for leisure-seekers” -- U.S. News & World Report
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
We have shuttle service (free of charge) to
our private beach access area with changing rooms, bathrooms, small
restaurant and complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas and towels.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children ages16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of 16.8% per night (tax inclusive) applies; it includes valet parking, wireless internet access, shuttle to and from our private beach area, beach towels, chairs and umbrellas (in season), Coffee in the lobby each morning and cookies and lemonade in the afternoon, access to tee-times at the private members club and preferred tee-times at the resort course.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Effective 05/01/17 the sales tax will increase to 13%.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.