$260-$307 – Los Angeles Hotel w/Breakfast & Parking
This boutique hotel offers a convenient location off the 405 and spectacular views of the entire city. Save up to 50% on stays through 2018 with breakfast and parking included.
- What's included:
- $260 per night ... many dates October-December
- $291 per night ... many dates through May and in September
- $307 per night ... many dates June-August
- Complimentary American breakfast for two guests daily ($61 value)
- Free parking ($45 value)
- Guests can skip the tip -- Hotel Angeleno is a completely gratuity-free hotel
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$20 plus tax per guest per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel up to 24 hours prior to arrival if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"The location alone is a good reason to stay" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- The hotel is in upmarket Brentwood, 10 minutes by the hotel's free shuttle service from the Getty Museum
- It's a 15-minute drive from Santa Monica's beaches & the shops in Beverly Hills
- There is a complimentary wine hour every evening, free valet parking & free Wi-Fi
- Each room has a private balcony, with views of the LA skyline or Santa Monica hills
Hotel Angeleno is in the sleepy Brentwood neighbourhood, a wealthy residential enclave to the west of Beverly Hills that's home to the internationally renowned Getty Museum, which showcases J Paul Getty's enormous collection of sculptures, photographs and paintings.
The hotel has a free shuttle service, which chauffeurs guests anywhere within a 3-mile radius (on request). The property is also perfect if you're travelling by car -- it offers free valet parking and is also close to the freeway. A 15-minute drive brings you to Santa Monica's beaches and the pier, which is known for its Ferris wheel, live music and aquarium. Alternatively, drive 15 minutes inland to Beverly Hills and shop at designer stores like Burberry and Gucci on Rodeo Drive.
There's an outdoor pool surrounded by cabanas, and an outdoor fireplace for cooler evenings. Breakfast is served in WEST Restaurant & Lounge on the 17th floor. Later in the day, specialty cocktails and dishes such as cider-braised pork and lobster truffle mac 'n' cheese are available. A complimentary wine hour is held every evening in the lobby.
Bedrooms have private balconies with views of the Los Angeles skyline or the Santa Monica hills, and there are sound-proofed sliding doors that block out the noise of the freeway. Wi-Fi is free.
- "Even during rush hour the intimate pool area with its outdoor fireplace feels as private as a Bel Air estate" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "The Angeleno has brought some chic to the classy but otherwise rather sleepy Brentwood neighborhood" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
Complimentary shuttle service within a 3 mile radius.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for room rate, taxes and incidental charges.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for infants. Extra bed available on request and in king bed rooms only: $25 per night for children and adults. Extra person charges: any persons (adult or child) is $20 plus tax per person over 2 people. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: A Valet Parking Fee of $34 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$260 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through December
Getting ThereHotel Angeleno is approximately 15 minutes' drive from Los Angeles International Airport. Taxi fares from the airport are around $37 each way. Valet parking on site is free.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(68 Member Ratings)