$156 – Newcastle stay with meals & prosecco, save up to 47%
Stays at the Royal Station Hotel, in Newcastle city centre, are now $156 per night and include:
- Overnight accommodation in a Double or Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A welcome drink -- choose between two 20cl bottles of prosecco in your room, a glass of prosecco each in the bar or tea and coffee in the bar (worth up to $15 per person)
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth $40 per person)
- Late checkout until 12 noon (worth $26)
- 25% off pre-booked spa treatments in August and September (subject to availability)
- It's $17 per night extra to upgrade to a Superior Room or a King Room
- You can book a 2-night stay for $243 (the second night is on B&B)
Why We Love It
- The hotel is next to Newcastle Central Station is close to the city's nightlife
- There's an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and a gym, plus a late-night bar in the basement
- The Victorian lobby still has its original wall tiling
The 3-star Royal Station Hotel is next door to Newcastle's main railway station, and a 10-minute walk from the city's shops, bars and restaurants.
The traditional Victorian property has an impressive lobby with a grand, sweeping staircase, chandeliers and original wall tiling. There's a 10-metre indoor pool, which is free for guests to use, plus a sauna, a steam room, a cold plunge pool and a gym, which are all free for guests to use. Beauty treatments are available on request (for an additional cost). The leisure club is closed on bank holidays.
The Empire Restaurant serves lunch, dinner and afternoon tea. It's here that you'll come for breakfast -- you can choose from a buffet with continental and full English options, as well as kippers and poached eggs. In the basement, the lively Jalou Bar is open until 2am at the weekends.
Rooms have free Wi-Fi. Upgrade to a Double Superior room for complimentary water and juice in the mini bar, slippers and bathrobes, and chocolate biscuits on the hospitality tray. Request a room on a higher floor if you're worried about noise.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under. This does not include breakfast. Meals are charged as taken. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancies.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
up to 47% off
$156 / night
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri until 31 Oct; +$52 Sat
Getting ThereThere is limited free parking available on site, or more at the station car park for £15.50 per day. Follow the signs to Newcastle Central Station; the hotel is adjacent.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(13 Member Ratings)